Give You What You Like - Modern AU

Before we begin, this is in fact a songfic because apparently my mind makes up a lot of scenarios with songs so yeah. Also I want to dedicate this one-shot to IllegalTrash  because you make awesome stories. Like seriously I'm obsessed.
Also, to JiYunxxR26 because you welcomed me back which made me all smiley so thanks to both of you. If I can't find a lyric video for the song for whatever reason, the song is Give You What You Like by Avril Lavigne. Good song to be honest. Really sexual.

WARNING: This one-shot will probably contain some sexual content and if it doesn't it's because I decided not to put any in. Also I do not own Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan or you because that would be weird. I'm pretty sure you know those two facts above but nonetheless, I decided to add them. Here we go! Also requests are open, just message me and I'll work with whatever type one-shot you want next.
Read end after the extended thnx.
***************************************************

It all started when Levi came into the cabaret club you worked at. When he walked in, he caught the attention of every single girl that worked there. When you looked at him, you had direct contact with his mysterious gray-blue eyes. You averted your gaze and finished with the customer you were already working with. Suddenly, your manager, Erwin, told you that someone requested you. When you got to the seat where the customer was, you were surprised to find that Levi had been the one to request you.

When he saw that you arrived, he asked you, "Well aren't you going to sit down brat?" Instantly, you sat down because he looked like a person who was angered easily. "Hello, my name's (y/n). You are?" you asked, in the most polite tone ever. Levi told you straight out, "Levi and you better remember that for future references." Instantly, you blushed because he said it in a seductive tone. "U-Um would you like something to drink?" You asked, stuttering on the first word. "Alcohol. Get me whatever you think I might like." He said, bluntly almost like he wanted you to get away from him for only a moment. "Of course! Please wait a moment." You said and quickly made your way to what you believed was a alcohol that suited him.

Please wrap your drunken arms around me
And I'll let you call me yours tonight
'Cause slightly broken's just what I need
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you like

You ended up in your apartment with Levi, a man  that you only knew the name of, but here you were doing something out of lust and curiosity. You both were heavily intoxicated and only wanted what you both wanted. Slightly broken is what Levi was that night. His girlfriend, Petra, had broken up with him that night and he wanted to forget all about her. So, that night you decided to give him what he liked, in exchange it was something you wanted.

Please tell me I'm your one and only
Or lie, and say at least tonight
I've got a brand new cure for lonely
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you like

The next few times you saw Levi, they were all for things he liked to do. Every time you hoped for one thing, for him to say you were his one and only. He could at least lie about and say it that one night. Every night you spent with him was like a cure for your loneliness. He give you what you want and you give him what he likes.

When you turn off the lights
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
So don''t turn on the lights
I'll give you what you like

Whenever he turned off the lights, you got stars in your eyes. Was it because of lust? Or was it because you were feeling some type of way for the slightly broken man? 'Is this love? Maybe someday ' you always thought. For now though, you didn't want him to turn on the lights because that signaled the end of your night together. So, in the meantime, you gave him what he likes.

Emotions aren't that hard to borrow
When love's the word you never learned
And in a room of empty bottles
If you don't give me what I want
Then you'll get what you deserve

When you turn off the lights
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
I've got the scene in my head
I'm not sure how it ends
Is it love?
Maybe one day
So don''t turn on the lights
I'll give you what you like
Give you what you like

Emotions weren't hard to borrow when you tended to other customers at the cabaret club because love was a word you never learned. However, this raven-haired man that was always asking for you made you feel light-hearted. Every time he turned off the light, he made you feel this way and you enjoyed every time you spent with him. You had hoped, after many times doing this, that this situation would be some day out of love rather than some means of necessity. The hope for that was so apparent that on some nights you dreamt that he would ask you out and that your relationship would develop. You're not sure how it ends. 'Some day it'll be love' you thought.

I'll give you one last chance to hold me
If you give me one last cigarette
By now it's early in the morning
Now that I gave you what you want
All I want is to forget

When you turn off the lights
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
I've got the scene in my head
I'm not sure how it ends
Is it love?
Maybe one day
So don't turn on the lights
I'll give you what you like
Give you what you like

Some days were too unbearable. You couldn't bare the fact that he probably didn't love you and was doing this only for himself. You always thought he was looking for you only for your body.  You always thought that you would give him one last chance, one last cigarette and be done with it. Your heart was it though. Early every morning he left. He always made breakfast for you perhaps as a way of saying thank you, you always told yourself. You always ate the breakfast and got upset at yourself for still giving in and all you wanted was to forget. Levi, however, did not forget. The first few times the both of you got together, he was only doing it for his own needs, but slowly he wanted only you in his life. Petra wanted to get back together and normally Levi would have accepted but now that he had met you, he only wanted you. He thought of ways to tell you but he couldn't. Love was a word he never learned either. He thought he had learned with Petra but he now knew that he was wrong. He had a scene in his head on how it would go down, but he never knew how it would end. It was love and he would ask you out someday. He was what you liked and you were what he liked.

What you like

•••••••••••••••••••••••Extended••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Soon enough, Levi came to his conclusion. The next time the two of you met up, he took you to a restaurant, which surprised you. The both of you ate and you both actually talked about each other's lives which was really enjoyable for the both of you. And just when you thought the day was over, he propped himself in one knee and proposed. "(Y/n) I know this is way too sudden but I know that what we both have is special. It's something I don't want to lose. Love isn't something I know very well and this was the only was I could think of telling you how I felt. We don't have to rush into anything but I don't want to lose you. I always thought that what we had was love and that maybe we could share it someday. We still have a long day to go but will you give me what I like? Because I like you." You, of course, said yes because he said everything you had always wanted to say to him.

And for the rest of each other's lives, you both gave each other what you each wanted. And it was amazing.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Guys this isn't probably good but here it is after so long and I say it isn't good cuz it's kinda rushed but nonetheless here it is thank you for all your votes and THANK YOU FOR 1K READS YA'LL ARE AMAZING. MUCH LOVE

~Levi'sWindexBottle