2

I wake up to the smell of french toast & bacon. I walk downstairs in my satin light pink bralette & shorts. (outfit in the picture above on the left) I see Sammy over at the stove making bacon. I walk over to the fridge to get some fruit, milk, & granola, so I can make my smoothie. "Hey Sammy!" I say while placing the stuff on the counter next to him. "Hey babe!" He responded. Babe? Did he just call me that? Oh my god! My stomach has butterflies. I reach for the blender, but couldn't reach it because it was on the very top shelf. I heard laughing & I looked at Sam. I have him a puppy dog look to please help me. He finally walked over & grabbed the blender for me. "Thank you handsome!" I say.
"You're very welcome sexy!" He responded. Here come the butterflies again. I sliced up the fruit & put it in the blender with the milk & granola. I put the top on it & start the blender. After my smoothie was made Sam was done cooking breakfast. He grabbed 2 plates & started walking to the outside deck. "Cutie come out here with me!" Sam yelled to me. I smiled, grabbed my smoothie, & walk to the deck. I sat down next to Sam & we just talked about each other. I took a picture of us together & posted it on Instagram with the caption, "☺️🍴". Then he takes a picture of us together too & posted it tagging me in it with the caption, "woah baby!" After breakfast, we walked back inside to see that everyone else was already up. We put our plates in the sink. "Hey where were you two at?" Nate asked Sam & I. Sam winked at me & I just rolled my eyes. "We were out on the balcony eating breakfast."
>>>>>>>>
Once it was about 1:20 in the afternoon, I started to get ready for the studio. I got dressed into a white sleeveless crop top sweater with light wash high waisted jeans(right picture) & tan sandals. I also have my tan MK purse & my phone. I kept my hair straight from yesterday & did my everyday makeup. Concealer, Powder, Bronzer, Blush, Highlighter, & Mascara. I walked downstairs to see the boys all on the couch, on their phones, so I put my purse on the kitchen counter & walk over to the living room. When I was about to sit down Sam grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He whispers in my ear, "You look gorgeous & you should sit on my lap more often." I look at he, he smirks & winks. I just smile & roll my eyes at him. "Alright time to go!" Johnson stood up & said. I grabbed Sam's hand & lead him towards the kitchen, so I could grab my purse. Once we were at the kitchen counter to grab my purse, he turned me around & put his hands on my hips. He was about to put his forehead on mine, but I grabbed my purse & ran to the front door. While running I turned around to look at Sam. I smiled & then winked, that's when he started running after me. I ran to the car & hopped in the back seat. Then Sam gets in the car, sits down next to me, & whispers in my ear, "You'll regret that later." I just smile & roll my eyes. Nate was driving, G in the passenger seat & Johnson in the back with Sam & I. During the ride, my favorite song came on! "YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELLPHONE!" I sang as I recorded myself on snapchat with Sam in the background. After about 15 minutes, we finally got to the studio.

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! so this is my first authors note & I'm so happy to see that I have 105 reads already! thank you very much!! I am going to stop this chapter here & continue it in the next chapter! thank you guys!! xxxx -lyss