3

We hopped out of the car, and started walking to the studio. Sam grabbed my waist & pulled me close to him. He whispered in my ear, "stay close babe." I felt butterflies in my stomach. We walked in holding hands. When we walked in, there were a lot of other guys. G took my other hand, so I let go of sammy's. He pulled me over to the group of guys that I didn't know. "Ariel, this is Nash, Cameron, Hayes, Carter, and Tez" he said as he pointed to each of them. "Hi guys, you can call me A!" I respond. Sammy walks over behind me. "Okay guys, were gonna start recording now." We start walking over to the room where the boys would be recording. The room had a huge red couch, I sit down & Sam starts walking over to me. He bends down, and puts his hands by my side. "Im keeping my eye on you."  he says & I smile from is over protectiveness. Sam & Nate walk into the recording room. While the boys were setting up, Nash walks up to me. He sits down & starts to talk, "hey cutie."
"Hey, you're Nash right?" I respond. Nash, and I start to get to know each other. He's actually really funny, and sweet. He introduced me to his little brother, Hayes. He's just like Nash, I can already tell he's gonna be like a little brother to me. The music started playing, and Sam started singing,
"yeah
yeah
ay-ay-ay-ayo
shawty from the bay doe
why you wanna go out?
stay home
i've been here for too long
and now I know what you want
baby i could see the signs
i know you wanna leave with a guy like me yeah
you've been looking for a while (yeah)
and i can't even lie girl this swag so mean no
i could see it in yo eyes (see you babe)"
He was looking at me the whole time, but he didn't seem happy. I tried smiling, but he would just look forward. I just ignored it, and began to talk to Nash & Hayes. Once the boys were done recording half of the song, we all hopped into 2 different cars. We were all hungry, and were going out to eat. The ride to the restaurant was quiet, Sam wasn't talking to me, & it felt like everyone knew what was wrong with Sam, but me. I just started texting Hayes who was in the other car.
A: Do you know what's wrong with Sam?
H: Nope! But I can find out for you!
A: Thanks lil Hayes! lol!
I put my phone back in my tan MK purse, and started looking out the window. We went to IN  & OUT, but I wasn't that hungry so I just got fries. We were all sitting outside at the picnic tables. We were being really loud, but it was funny. Sam still hasn't talked to me, so I just talked to Johnson, and got to know Nate. When we were done lunch, we all said goodbye to each other. We all made a group chat, so we could hang out again soon. On the way home, I sat in the front with G driving, and Johnson, Nate & Sam in the back. 'G! I forgot! Guess what in a week is?" I say. "What?' He responds laughing at my excitedness. "I finally get to meet my photographer!" He was really excited for me. We pulled into the driveway, and hoped out of the car. As soon as we got inside, Sam went into his room & slammed his door. "Do you guys know what's wrong with him?" I asked Johnson, G, and Nate. They all look at each other, and then G spoke up, "I think you should just talk to him." I nod my head, and walk up stairs to my room to get changed, take off my makeup, and take out my contacts. Once i changed into my sweatpants & a tank top crop top. I knock on his door, but no answer. I decide to just walk in. I open the door, and he's laying on his bed. His room was a mess, probably because he threw stuff everywhere. I close the door, and he turns to face me. I walk over to his bed, and sit down next to him. He put a pillow over his face. "Sam?" No response. "Sammy?" He took the pillow off his face, and looked at me. I chuckle, and he smiles. "I love your laugh." He says, and I smile. "Sammy? Why are you so mad at me?" I asked him. "Okay listen A. I like you.. a lot. You're perfect. I love your smile, your eyes, your few little freckles, your hair, your body, I love everything about you. I was so angry today because when I saw you with Nash, laughing & having a good time, I don't know it just made me... jealous. I thought you liked him more than me, and I wouldn't have a chance with you." I smile at him, and give him a hug. "Sam, I like you a lot too, but I just met you 2 day ago. Let's wait about a week & then see where we are then. Okay?" I respond. He smiles & responds, "Anything to be with you beautiful." I smile & snuggle up next to him. I fall asleep thinking about how amazing this boy is. The last thing I remember was Sam kissing my cheek & saying "sweet dreams babe."