Hitting hard

(St- stein)
That attack was going to cut straight through, but no, it didn't. It stopped. Suddenly, Crona was there, hardening his blood so the attack missed you.
C: I will not let you hurt my Maka!
Mn: we will see about that!
C: Ragnarok, time to transform!
R: no, I'm not going to transform so you can save this cow!
C: I SAID NOW DONT ARGUE WITH ME!

You never saw Crona take control like that. Crona was a strong soldier with a kind heart. You hated seeing Crona upset.

C: For Maka!!!
M: Crona be careful!

Crona went up and cut straight through Masamune. Masamune's soul was the only thing standing. Crona fell down on his back and his eyes began to close.
M: Crona no!! I can't lose you!
C: Maka, don't cry, it's okay.

Crona put his finger on your lips.

C: shhh, shh. No more tears now. If I wanted to die ever, I would want to die for someone I love, someone who was there for me when nobody else was. Someone who cared. I love you, Maka.

Just then, it was you and Crona. Soul went to go help Black Star with the girls. Crona was there, dead, in your arms. You cried. You screamed. You grabbed Crona. You ran, fast to the infirmary. Maybe it wasn't too late. How did Crona even die? He wasn't hit...you looked at Carina's stomach. He was completely impaled throughout his back and stomach. Doctor Stein was in the Death City clinic.
M: doctor Stein, I thought you were on vacation?
St: my plane was delayed 15 hours- so I cancelled it.
M: Crona needs help. He got slashed through his stomach by masamune. Tsubaki, Patty and Liz are resting. They all went unconscious trying to fights masamune. You need to help him!
St: okay, put Crona on that bed. I'll be back with the things I need to operate. I'm gonna try my best to save Crona. He should be okay.
M: okay, thank you!
St: *goes to get supplies*
M: Crona- you've saved my life so many times. I'm so grateful for you. I-I love you, Crona. *starts kissing him*

Just then, you here a voice from the corner say "Maka-I..." You let go of Crona and turn around.