Hello Brooklyn

When I got home,I heard multiple voices in the kitchen.Which can only mean one thing.My uncles were here!My uncles are the coolest people ever.All Time Low is one of the greatest bands of all time,I'm not just saying that because if Dad either.If I had a different family,I'd most likely love ATL.I walk into the living room and my Uncle Rian gives me a hug.He sees Shane,and looks at me.Everyone thinks Shane and I date,but we don't.I mean,we've talked about it,but we both agree it'd just be plain weird."What's up,Jasey Rae?"Dad says.
"Nothing,school was hell,I didn't get into any fights,almost did though."I replied.I genuinely try not to get into fights,but when people start shit with me,it's on."That's good.Go get changed out of your uniform and we can go out to eat,I actually want you to meet somebody."He says.I wonder who I'm going to meet.I go up to my room,Shane close behind."Wonder who Dad wants you to meet."He says when we get to my room.He's always called my father Dad.His parents are divorced and he lives with his Mom most of the time,he sees his actual Dad on weekends.
"I have no idea,what if it's a new girl?"I ask, curiosity getting the best of me.Dad hasn't really dated anyone since Mom died.He needs to get out more.I grab a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a Panic!at the disco shirt.I go to my bathroom and take off my uniform.I then change into the clothes.I apply my mascara,eyeliner,and blush and head back to my room."You know you don't need make-up,right?You are fucking beautiful,sis."Shane says.
"Yeah,yeah,we go through this every day.Shane,I will stop wearing make-up when I don't feel like a potato anymore."I joke.He laughs.He knows I look like a potato."I gotta go,Rae,see you later."He says.
"Bye Leo,don't miss me too much!"I yell.
"As if!"He yells back,closing the front door behind him."Ready to go,Jasey Rae?"Dad asks from behind me,making me jump.
"Jesus,Dad!Don't sneak up on me like that!"I say.He just laughs.I grab my jacket and slip on some Chuck Taylors.

-skip car ride-

My Dad pulls the car into the diner's parking lot. The diner has always been my favorite place in the world. We walk in and Dad sees somebody and waves. We walk over to where she's sitting. She's kinda tall,blonde hair,looks bitchy. Let's see how this plays out.
"Hello Brooklyn." My Dad says.
"Hey LA" I mumble. I look to Dad to see if he notices. He doesn't.
"Hey Alex,and you must be the beautiful Jasey Rae! I'm Brooklyn."She says. She seems nice,but they all do until Dad leaves, then they all say that once they marry him, I'm being shipped off to boarding school. I want my Dad to be happy, I don't want him with gold-diggers. "Hi,it's nice to meet you." I say,smiling.
"Your father's told me so much about you."She says.
"Really?Dad's told me nothing about you. But it's very nice to meet you!" I say,not meaning to say the first part out loud.
"He hasn't? Well,your dad and I have been dating for 4 months now."She said,giving a glare to Dad.
"Sorry,I just wanted to get to know you before I told Jase anything."Dad said. Me and Brooklyn laugh a little.
"It's fine,Alex,I was joking."Brooklyn says,giggling. Dad smiles.

"Hi,what can I get for you?"our waiter asks.

"I'll have a coke."Dad says

"Me too, please!" I say.

"Can I just have water? Also a sprite for my daughter please." Brooklyn says. 

"Daughter? How old is she?" I ask Brooklyn, genuinely curious. 

"She's actually the same age as you, Jasey. Here she is now." She said, waving over someone. Dad and I turn around, and when I see who she's motioning towards, my mouth drops. Brooklyn's daughter is Chrissy Jordan? 

"Hi Mom!" She said, sitting next to Brooklyn with a fake-ass smile. 

"Hey, Chrissy...This is Alex, and his d-" Brooklyn started to say, but was then cut off.

"What the hell are you doing here, Gaskarth?" Chrissy asked.

"Which one? I'm confused." Dad said, causing me to laugh.

"Well, Jordan,  I am here to meet my father's girlfriend. I will not let the fact the her daughter is a jerk ruin his happiness." I say, getting up. 

"Jase, just sit and calm down." Dad said. I listened and sat down. 

"Well, do you think we should tell them Alex?" Brooklyn asked my Dad.

"Tell us what?" I asked.

"I don't know... what do you think?" Dad asked Brooklyn

"Tell us what?" I asked again, slightly louder. 

"Well,Jasey,  Brooklyn and Chrissy are moving in... starting Friday." Dad said. My mouth dropped. I got up and ran. I ran all the way to Shane's house. I knocked on the door only to be greeted by a hug from Shane. "Your Dad called. He said you can spend the night... Jase, what happened." I told him the whole story, tears streaming down my face. He just held me, and told me everything was going to be okay until I fell asleep.