Imagine #15: Dirty Deeds [Rated R!]

This is dedicated to _tejah_ thanks for requesting! :)

Tejah's POV
You could say, that, I was a sex addict (A/N: forgive me please 😂😁). Yes, I have the toys, and try out kinky things. It was just a way of life for me, I guess.

Laying on the bed with my bestfriend Justin, I was reading a Cosmopolitan magazine, which was of course my favorite.

"Hey, Justin, look at this position," I say, licking my cherry red lollipop. Some may call me a slut, and that's only because...I never have sex with the same person twice. I'll never be able to settle down.

"What now...Tejah, what could you possibly want to try out that you've never tried before?"

"JB, don't say it like that,"

Justin rolls over to where I am and takes a look at the magazine.

"It's the classic 69, Tejah. You know, both people give and receive?"

"Never tried it," I say, "but I need to. Let me call up someone,"

"Tejah-,"

"Shh,"

I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts list. I scroll down to all of the guys' on there and I figured out that I've fucked all of them...except one.

"Justin?" I smirk, "Could you please do your bestfriend, a favor?"

"What now, Tejah? If it means do your homework so you can have sex, then I'm not doing that any-,"

"Shh," I place my finger on his lips, "you talk too much," I whisper.

I climbed onto Justin's lap, and sat on top of his penis. "Do me a favor?"

I leaned down close to his ear. I felt Justin trying to push me away.

"Try out 69 with me,"

"Hell no, Tejah!" Justin pushes me off of him, "We don't need to have sex together, that's just weird,"

"Oh, come on, Justin. I know you're a sex God. Everyone knows that you're a sex God, so why deny it in front of me? Your dear old best friend,"

"Tejah-,"

"Oh, come on, JB, I know you've been wanting to hit this for awhile. Everyone knows that you've been wanting to hit this," I lick my finger and put it to my ass, "for awhile. Now's your chance. What's stopping you?"

"I...,"

"Hm? JB, baby, what's stopping you?"

"Exactly. Nothing is. So, get on this bed and come try this out with me,"

Justin walks slowly near me by the bed. I crawl towards him and I finally kiss him. It's been so long since I've felt such pleasure--real pleasure.

I unzip his jacket, and move on to his neck, leaving hickeys all in a trail. I push his jacket onto the floor and take my finger and wiggle it back and forth, telling him to come near me.

"Tejah...," Justin mindlessly whispers.

I quickly pull him into the bed and strip him of his clothes and leave him in nothing else but his tight-fitting Calvin Klein boxers.

"Don't be shy now, baby, make me feel good, too,"

Justin quickly responds by taking my clothes off and quickly grabbing my left titty and sucked the soul out of it. My nipple was so sensitive to his touch.

I let out a slight moan and made my way back to Justin's lips. I teased him a little by bouncing up and down on his erection, just enough to get him frustrated.

"Tejah, stop teasing. It's all fun and games until I destroy you,"

I rolled my hips on Justin some more until I was satisfied.
I flipped over to the other side, with his dick in front of me, and his face plastered on my ass.

Justin slowly removes my undies, and I wince at the cold air that touches my clit.
I slowly peel off Justin's boxers and watched as his pogo stick springs to life! His cock was not only long, but man, was it oh, so, thick. I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth!

Without waiting anymore, I take Justin's shaft and grip it, and rub my hands up and down with it.
His obviously loved the feeling on my touch, and of my hands rubbing up and down on his balls.

His slight moans tells me that he was near, and that I needed to take action, so, I bent down and rubbed my tongue by his pee hole and roll my tongue all around the tip.

I then pressed my clitoris on his face, and waited for his tongue to dip in and sweep me away; and oh man, it did for sure!

It was warm, but also sticky, and then a little cold. Either way around, I loved the feeling of it.
I gobbled some more of his shaft in my mouth, reliving the taste of the salty-sweetness that was oozing out of hole.

Justin on the otherhand was diving into my pussy. He kept rubbing his hands all over my soft behind.

He was spanking me and whispering dirty things in my ears.
Man, Justin was making me feel so good, and now it was time to come.

I released my juices inside of his mouth, letting it all flow out.

I got up, and turned around, and saw Justin licking the come off of my ass.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Oh my god. Was this bad? I feel like it's messy. But idk. But I hope you liked it Tejah!
Remember to request by INBOXING me or comment ideas below! Thank you so very much! :)