69: Betrayal

I know I said 69 was gonna be dirty but from the way I'm feeling right now...that's not happening anytime soon. 

JUSTIN'S POV

"Oh my god, Mya, YN is going to kill us if she ever finds out," I say to Mya, YN's best friend. 

This entire thing started when YN volunteered Mya to be the model for my music video. She said that she had trusted us together. YN didn't want to because she said that since the video is forever, we might not be together and then I'd just look stupid. I tried to lure her in, but she kindly disagreed. 

Mya and I really started hitting it off and it obviously turned into something more. I didn't mean for this to happen, but YN isn't big on sex and I need that release.

"Oh Justin...," Mya moans as I slowly pump in and out of her. Her moans were quiet among the loud music. 

You know I eat the Cookie like I'm Lucious

Go head and take ya time but it's a waste of time if ya waist ain't on mine

You ain't gotta make ya mind up right now

Don't rush...no pressure

YN'S POV

Loud music was bumping from upstairs. I'm guessing that Justin was playing the game or something. He does that when he's trying to focus.

I boil some water for some potatoes and another pot for rice. I had planned on cooking for Justin since I haven't been here for a few days.

I rush up the stairs and unlock our bedroom door. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Mya?!" I look at her and Justin together in the bed. "Justin...?"

I cannot believe this. Literally. Justin and Mya were together in my bed fucking.

They both look stunned. I simply just closed the door and went downstairs. Some things aren't meant to be. I will just leave them alone and let them finish (this how u know when a bih crazy).

Several seconds later, Justin and Mya had dashed down the stairs, both rambling on and trying to explain to me what had happened.

"I don't think I want to hear anything," I use my hand and push it in their faces. "But," I say, walking over to the stove, "the funny thing is...I trusted you both and trust is such an important thing to me."

I peer over my shoulders, the pot of water boiling at full and maximum speed.

"And since my trust has been broken, you both will pay,"

"YN, what are you...,"

"YN, NO!"

what did YN do?

part two tomorrow cause its late and im actually supposed to be sleep oopsies. this is like that madea movie but without the grits. lol. this would TOTALLY be me to my husband/boyfriend if he even EVER THOUGHT about cheating smh

thoughts? opinions? concerns? questions?