Reunion... Welp Almost!

It's been a while!! Nyaaaaa!! I miss updating but I can't due to freaking writer's block! So I'll try to make the chapters longer and a little bit detailed. So hopefully, this will turn out well.

Enjoy~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Kunashi*

Holy moly llama so lonely what the friggin are they doing here!?

Of course they're on a mission. Duuuumb.

I hide along the bushes and cut of my chakra so no one can see me. Because I'm fabulous and I know it.

"Kakashi-sensei, do you think Kunashi-sensei is really lost?" Sakura asked as they stop in front of me. And my face was in front of the butt of Naruto... Welp, Life sucks.

"And it's impossible for Kunashi-sensei to be lost. She's strong, 'ttebayo." Naruto added. How I miss my baby bro *sparkles sparkles*

"You know Kunashi-sensei, Naruto. She maybe stupid at all times." Hey! That's rude Sakura! You evil headed btch!!

"But she's cool!" YEAH WAY TO GO BRO BRO!

"Enough of that. Let's continue to search for her. We only have 6 days left before the mission ends."

Ohh.. So this is their mission.

To find me..

Wow.

That's..

Great?

Now where am I gonna go again?

Oh ye right..

LLAMAS!!

~~~~~

On my way home, I spotted Kisame and Itachi again.

"Woah. Hey there Kunashi." Kisame greeted.

"Why are you here?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"Well you see here." Kisame pointed the boulder behind me. "You're here in our base."

"WHAAAAAT!? I'M LOST AGAIN!? NO WAAY!" I started to panic running around in circles. Itachi just look at me with his usual poker face while Kisame laughs.

"Same old Kunashi eh?" He chuckled. I stop running then face them.

"I better get going then. GERONIMOO!!" I jump on a nearby tree going back to where Hotaru is.

I guess....

~~~~~

"TADAIMA~!"

"Where have you been again?" Sakarai asked crossing his arms.

"Taking a walk?"

"You probably went the whole forest because of your sense of direction." Hotaru rolled his eyes.

"HEY! DON'T JUDGE MY SENSES!"

"Because you suck at it?"

"No because..." I flip my hair with sparkles in my background.

"I'm fabulous."

They anime fell.

"WHERE IS THE CONNECTION!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is guys! I'm really sorry it took for like a year! A freaking year.

And I believe this is yet the shortest update. I'm so sorryy //cries.

I don't know if you guys are still supporting the story but I need to update this because this draft was stuck over a year.

Thank you for your undestanding and once again. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

P.S those who are still reading this story. I salute you guys!