Finding Kunashi

*Kakashi*
.
.
.
Its been months ever since Kunashi disappeared. And its been a few days ever since this Akira Omoide appeared. Her hair reminds me of Kunashi. Oh Kunashi, where are you?

I decided to run through the Hokage's office thinking for somes missions about Kunashi.

I reach the hokage's office and knocked softly. I heard a loud come in so I enter seeing Tsunade-sama busy with some papers. She look up at me and smiled slightly.

"So what brings you here?" Tsunade-sama asked.

"I would like to have a mission with my team about Kunashi's disappearance." I said at Tsunade-sama directly. Her eyes narrowed at me.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"I want her back. Its been months since her disappearance happened. My team would be sad without that stupid girl." I was surprised at her sudden chuckle but died down for a few seconds. Her face returned to a serious one.

"Alright. I'll give you a week in finding Kunashi. I know she is around somewhere. You can leave tomorrow morning." I bowed and poof away finding Naruto and Sakura.
.
.
.
-MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE OUT THE KONOHA FROM FAR FAR AWAY LAND-
.
.
.
"YOU CAN'T F*CKING CHASE ME YOU B*TCHES!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" A 25 year old girl is running around the forest. Wait- no around a tree.

"Stop running around will you!!??" A cat with green eyes panted as she tried catching her.

"NO EFFING WAY UNTIL I FOUND A LLAMA SOARING THROUGH THE SKIES OF THE LAND OF FOREST CANDY LAND!!" She yelled as the cat girl along with a boy sweatdropped. The boy stop running and let the stupid girl run around the tree. She stop on her dead tracks when she fell off face first. Her 2 friends laugh maniacally as they rolled on the ground.

"DAMN YOU ROOTS OF THIS FREAKING TREE!!" She shouted as she punch the tree hardly. A huge hole appeared on the trunk.

"Are you going to return to your boyfriend or you'll wait here until they found you?" The boy asked as he settled down.

"As long as I found a llama. Now shut up Hotaru." She said as she run around the tree again.

"Sakarai, what are we gonna do with this stupid idiot?" The boy named Hotaru asked.

"I don't know Hotaru. Kunashi is Kunashi." Sakarai sighed looking at the red haired girl run around the tree with her hands upward.
.
.
.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry, it took long enough. I honestly don't know what to put on this chapter so I decided to go with flow

If you are asking what is the meaning her name Akari Omoide... It means Bright Memories. Very ironic.

By the way, KUNASHI IS FREAKING BACK!!!! I really dont have much information about Akari so Ill just let Kunashi enter the chapter.

Byeeeee!!!!!