Night changes a zouis love story part 4

Louis's pov

Right after me and zayn decide to be a couple we kissed and I could feel the sparks flying. but it just does not make me miss Eleanor any less or Zayn miss Perrie any list but we know we need to focus on the big picture is they wouldn't want us to be sad. they would want us to be living your dreams and that is what we're going to do and if we could find some comfort in loving each other why not. I mean it was the same way that Harry and niall got together because Harry I just broke up with Taylor Swift and she hadn't torn Anna know which way to turn Niall was there to comfort him . and as our friendship grew more and more cuz of it they realize they had feelings for each other I mean when you're on the road together as much as we are. you build a really really close friendship. And it's good to always have the people you love to have your back cuz these guys are like my brothers but zayn is more than that to me now . So it's good to know that I have him just like it's good to know that Harry and Niall have each other and it's also good to know that Sophia and Liam are still together and even though he broke up with Danielle and couple years back they're still really good friends. I mean Danielle and Sophie always go shopping together which is nice the day ended on good terms so he and his current girlfriend and her can get along it was nice seeing Sophie and Danielle getting along. and those girls are really good friends to all of us. I mean soon as we both lost Eleanor and Perrie we knew we were going to be lost. The next day Danielle and Sophia had showed up at our door to comfort us by bringing us comfort food and stuff. name Liam and Harry and Niall showed up it was good cuz if we didn't have them to help us would probably be lost. and its good that Simon Cowell totals to get back out there and do what's best for us and that's what we're going to do. throwing your life into our work and living life to the fullest. because we know that are girls that passed away but want us to be happy and that's what's going to be as I was thinking all of this zayn had pulled me out of my thoughts.

Zayn you are right cuz you seem like your kinda lost them though you need to be baby cuz we're going to make it through this together now that we realize how much we care for each other. We have to be strong for each other cuz we both know the day when you want this right that's moping around they want us to be strong just those girls have always been

Louis yeah you're right about that and I know now that I have you by my side did all the other work to do anything you know my mother once said is it turned in today and it was a guy because she understood that I was bi then she would want to be someone like you he said want to be funny that was it end up being you next year I would but it's kind of weird cuz she did love Eleanor but it's also kind of sad that eleanor was taking to me so quickly and stuff but I know being with you it should be able to mend my broken heart. Because I'm going to do everything I can to fix and then yours baby cuz im really do care you Zayn Jawaad Malik.

Zayn that's really good to know cuz my parents said if I ended up with that guy they want it to be someone like you because they see how mean you look at each other and fool around and joke around as partners in crime and is also we got each others back on stage and stuff man life can be so hard sometimes but it's good to know we have each others back me and the other boys. thinking of boys are we supposed to be meeting up with the Backstreet Boys next week to hang out because I could have sworn Howe he gave me a call last week to remind us

Zayn last I checked you were supposed to be meeting up with them because I did take the trip said Brian planned the guys in the Backstreet Boys thinks it would be good for us unions as they like to put it I'm in there cool to hang out with and the guys in their group think me and you can use it after what we've been through last year.

Louis it is kind of cool though how is the One Direction are friends with them because I mean they have been around a lot longer than we have and they have gave us some advice to get help us which is good and then it's good that they told us to keep doing a creer the way we want to do another people make us feel like a robot apps and they always told us to have a loop on a contract which is good

Zayn yes almost as you're trying to be big brothers to us which is kind of cool you know me funny if us in one direction and the Backstreet Boys and the new kids on the block all teamed up for this one great big psychotic crazy tour I mean that B train of massive and I mean three of the biggest boy band in the world I mean to from other generations and this generation I mean the Backstreet Boys are from the nineties and the new kids on the block go all the way back to the eighties creepy but its cool though they're both going us advice kind of funny though how we join the boy band club.

Louis yes it is come on baby when we go to bed because it's getting late and I think we need to be in the recording studio in the morning that are we going to do the other lads that we are together

Zayn I think we should just do what Harry and Niall did and that's coming out right away because let's face it better for us to be honest about it cuz if it has come out in the media in a tabloid it's going to be so taboo and I don't think we want that right and then we already got enough going on with dealing with the loss of the girls will set it up with the right way to come out about this after we talk to Simon though he should know

Later when we were sleeping I woke up screaming from a nightmare I had all I can picture was Eleanor getting hit by the car and I could not stop to see her close your eyes and dying I just wish I was able to be there for her that is the most thing that eats me up at all what happened that night for my birthday last year I just wish I could have turned back the tide but at least I know then I'm not alone in the world anymore I looked over in and saw my love of my life sleeping in amd i ran my hands through his hair

Soon as I can just get back to sleep just roll over to my side and think about the good times I'll have now but no matter what I'll never forget the love I had for Eleanor. but at least I know now with zayn by my side in me by his will weather the storm because that's what love is . I used to always say that eleanor was what made me strong but it's good to know that now I have him so he's going to be my locked what makes me strong now. I'm wondering now is Eleanor in Perrie had guys next to each other does Mimi this is their way of showing us move on and learn to comfort each other. and with that thought in mind I got myself a good sleep the first one in a long long time but I wonder what the Backstreet Boys as planned for us next week because I think its some crazy adventure the Nick made up and if he making this up along with Brian little boy it should be fun though who would have thought 3 different generation of boy bands be good friends.