Chapter 13

David's p.o.v

I still couldn't belive this the girl I love has a sister like this I can't take her on she... she is still Luna and that is still Luna's body. She is right I can't hurt her without hurting Luna. "David!"

I heard someone yelling my name. It was Amy, Danny and Linda, "Who is that?!" I heard Danny say. "That my dear friend is Luna's sister and she was trapped in Luna's boady." "Oh no!" Amy replied. "Do you think she's still in there?" I heard Linda ask. "I...I know she's still in there." I replied. Luna I really hope your ok.

Luna's p.o.v

It was dark all around me I couldn't see anything, I tried to use my power's but it did not work I was scared I wished David was here with me. I wondered if I was asleep I wondered what the new me looked like but I feel diffrent, then it hit me, I remembered everything that had happened... my sister took over again... just because I feel asleep with anger and hate. I stood up looked around, I saw a little light. "come to me...." the little voice said. It sounded like David's mother.

I got closer and the little light turned into the spirit of David's mother. "A...Alice?" I said with a little frightened tone. "Yes Luna it is me I have come to help you." "You have, great for starter's where am I?' "You are in your sub concious your sister has taken over your body before they could do the operation." "Ok good...phew... I like myself." "Now I am going to go into your brain and pull out the truth that your sister has been keeping from you." "Ok.. wait.. what truth?" I saw her leave and quickly come back with what looked like a box.

It said royal memories on it. She handed it to me. "Open it if you want to discover the truth about your past." I looked down at the box "My past? But I already know everything about my past!" I said to her. "Not your past.. your past life." "My past life?" I said as I opened the box. When I opened the box a light came out of it and went inside me.

It was warm, then I start to feel tingeling in my body. Then all of a sudden memories started flowing through me and my body started to glow. I always felt like there was apart of me missing... now I know why.

The light spread through the room it was entierly light, my angel clothes started to change there was like a hologram of a beautiful white dress with turquoise patterening on the top and rims, there was a medium sized bow on the back of my dress. Then everything went white.

Back on the outside something started to happen the outer layer of Charlotte was starting to fade out. "N...NO.. Wh...What's happening to me!" "She's fading....why." "David.....Dav....David, Damion....."

David p.o.v

That voice I know that voice...*David had a flash of a girl's face* That girls face could it be? Back the rest of the group Charlotte was gone there was only light. The light dimmed. I saw a girl who looked just like Luna but with a differnet outfit. "Damion..." the other's looked at each other in confustion. I started to walk towards her, she reached out her hand for mine.

Our fingers touched the light on her started to surround me as well then I felt a sencation of memories flow through me, not from my life but from my past life. I was so overwhealmed I didn't even notice my clothes were changing. It had changed into a long flowing red cape attached to a white suite with gold cuff links and patterning, my hair had also turned to a brown with a bit of blond added to it.

A crown appered on my head with a moon ontop of it and Luna had one as well but it was a cresent moon. The necklace I gave her turned pure white again.

After awhile the light subsided and we were stuck in this form. I now realized who I really was well my past self was. I landed on my feet I looked at myself and was proud to see what I had become. I am prince Damion. And Luna's true self was princess Solenia.

The rest of the group were in shock to see what had happened David smiled at them.Danny finally spoke up and said. "Awesome." David heard Luna groaning, he ran to her side, he cupped her face with his hands and stroked her hair.

Her eyes slowly opened and her vision had to clear. "D...Damion? she said faintly. "Yes... I'm here." He said as he gathered her into a tight hug. "I missed you." He said. "My sweet solenia."