Amnesia Part 1

Delilah's POV
I woke up in the hospital. I felt very light headed and extremely exhausted. I look outside my door and there was a person standing there........it was Jalon. Not even a minute later Sam runs in the room hugging me tightly. I pushed away with tears in my eyes but, there was a girl with Sam...... a girl that I didn't remember. I was overrun with confusion. I glance at the girl and she gives me an evil grin. She had caramel brown hair and bubblegum lips she was a very big girl. I then see Jalon hugging me and saying he's sorry and he's changed. I start to feel weak and then I blacked out. --------------------------------------------------------TIME SKIP------------------------------------------------------------------ (5 years later)
Jalon's POV
"Delilah I'm so sorry." My alarm clock then begins to scream at exactly 12:00pm. I quickly jump out of bed and began my daily routine after sitting in my sweat covered clothes for a few minutes. I have had continuous nightmares about delilah. I think I still love her. "I feel terrible. But I don't have time for this!" as I ran to the car and began to leave. After a 2 hour drive I parked my car and as I was walking on the side walk toward a cafē I ran into Carmen and Sam we all had decided to have lunch and catch up.
Sam's POV
Carmen,jalon,and I sat at a table and ordered we began to talk about what we've been doing these past few years when I felt my phone begin to vibrate. I look at the notifications and Spoke in utter shock "Delilahs awake!" Jalon looked at me with a look of shock. I grabbed Carmen and ran as jalon ran behind we raced to the hospital. When we got there I signed us in. We went to her room and saw here beautiful green eyes. That was one of the features that attracted me to her when we met. I placed my arms around her waist and hugged her.

Delilahs POV
I saw Sam and jalon with that girl "Carmen" I think her name is . I don't like the feeling she gives me when I'm around her. She gives me bad vibes. I saw the their faces and I said i was tired in order for them to leave. I didn't want to be hurt again. I am not anyone's door mat. I felt like I've been used for way to long. But I just......I just want to forget everything that's happened.