Chapter Three

Chapter Three

After school I ran up to my room. I dug through my stuff until I found a journal. I use to always get at least one of these on my birthday and I never used them. I picked one up, not really caring about the picture on it. This one happened to have a turtle on it. I grabbed pen from my backpack and began writing about how I was there for the can't get enough of you video. After that I wrote about the beach one. I re-read them a couple times letting it all just sink in. 

There wasn't much that could change from the beach one. I checked the video for it and everything was normal. Then I went onto twitter checking the tweets. All of his tweets were normal, nothing changed about them. I didn't go through all of them. That would take forever. He was the same Ross, which was good. 

It has been said that one small change could change everything. But so far everything seemed normal. 

For sure I knew I couldn't control when I traveled. 

I still couldn't believe this was possible. I couldn't even tell anyone because they'd think I was crazy. I wonder where the power even came from. I started to think about the movie, The Time Travelers Wife. I could time travel uncontrollably like the guy in it but he traveled to places he visited and places he would visit. I've never met Ross or even been anywhere near him. 

I looked at the journal again, first the park then the beach... I picked up my laptop looking through Riker's YouTube. I found it odd that I traveled to the music video one first. But it was going in order beginning with the music video, so far. Maybe I did have some control since I kept seeing Ross. I did think about him a lot. Was that causing me to go near him every time? I wrote what I thought down as notes in my journal. I was hoping somehow the answer would reveal itself to me. I put the journal in my pillow when I finished. I went back to laptop, googled some stuff but didn't find anything helpful so I tweeted, does anyone know anything about time travel? 

Maybe, there was someone like me out there. I didn't think the tweet was giving away anything. Some time went by and no one answered. If I was famous I bet people would've gave me a 100 answers. I sighed and closed my laptop. I couldn't dwell on this for too long, I had homework to do and an actual life to live where time travel didn't exist. But my mind couldn't let go of what I was capable of. My only wish was that I could have control over it. But even so I didn't know exactly what I would change. I've already seen Ross twice and I didn't do anything about it. Would I get another chance? Would the next time travel lead back to him? 

I sat up staring outside my room to the stairs. I didn't really want to get started on my homework so I went downstairs. Riley was no where in sight as I went toward the freezer. I grabbed a drummstick ice cream cone and began to eat it. I was so into consuming my ice cream I didn't realize where I was until someone bumped into me causing me to drop my cone. "Shoot!" I shouted not only about my ice cream but about where I was. 

Luckly, no one noticed me appearing out of no where. I cleaned up as much as could. Then I heard a familiar laugh nearby. I never payed attention to my surroundings until now. I saw R5 lined up in front of get shaved. I didn't know whether I should freak out that I keep seeing R5 or be terrified that I keep seeing R5 in the past. Once again I didn't know whether I should approah them or not. I stood in place keeping my eyes on them. Rydel was ordering and smiling at the camera being pointed at her. I thought about lining up but once I took a step forward I began to fade again. 

Soon, a loud scream came from beside me. The place became clear and I sat down, watching Ryland's football game. I could see R5 from where I sat. I sighed, it seemed like I was being given these chances and yet I didn't do anything about it. I kept my eyes on them, them and their friends began to do the wave. It was kind of weird seeing it in person and that I could approah them. I could change anything and that scared me a little bit. That would stick with them as it would with me, I thought. Now that I was given the chance to actually do something with them, I decide not to. I wondered what Bree would do if she was here. I bet she would've gone up to them. She was confident like that. 

I could feel myself leaving once again. I was hoping I'd go home, find a way, any way to get this time travel to stop. If that was even possible. But I didn't land back home. Things took its form and I saw rides all around me. I turned around to make out exactly where I was. I wasn't a person who liked amusement parks. I looked down to see a piece of paper that said six flags. I walked around a bit, having no choice. I felt like an idiot since I wasn't going on any rides. 

I could hear my stomach growling and I had no cash on me. How long was this going to last? I stopped, looked down at my stomach, and frowned. 

"Yeah guys, I'll be right ba- sorry!" he said bumping into me. I didn't look at them, I was just upset that I haven't had food in awhile. 

"Oh, no it's fine," I finally looked up at them and my eyes almost fell out. Well, no wonder I appeared here. When he finally saw my face he narrowed his eyes while tilting his head to the side. It seemed like Ross did somehow remember me. But he couldn't place me. "Well, um..." I didn't finish as I began to walk away. He put his hand in front of me and I looked at it, stopping in place. 

"Wait," I pressed my lips together, waiting nervously, "do I know you?" 

___________________________

Sorry!!!!

Sorry it's short! Promise I'll try to make the next chapter longer!

Sorry that it's late!!

Hope you like it!!! 

:D