2 The Open Road

We already finished shows in Milwaukee, Chicago, and Toledo. "Jay!Ask the bus driver if we can stop at Sears!" I blurted from the back of the house. Foot steps walked up the hallway than back to my room. Jay peeked in "There is a mall in 8 miles with a Sears in it. We can stop there." He said.

Christopher walked in and sat down. "Ok,so critiques for the show?" He said.
"There is definitely a lot of stuff we need to replace.Lets add two songs in the begging instead of just the transformation." We continued to exchange critiques and what we could possibly add to the show.

  Finally we reached Sears and we exited the bus. "Ok I'm gonna look for some bed sheets and pillows" I said as I opened the doors.  I walked down the isles looking for the bedroom section. I saw pillows and walked towards them. Mom and Rachel like to have extra pillows so I'm gonna grab those for when Josh joins the bus. There are so many color options to chose from. A blue bed set catches my eyes and I grab it. I find Jay and check out. I pull out my vloggy "Hey guys! Um we just stopped... At Sears to pick up some stuff for my bed and some pillows for my mom and my sister because they like extra pillows." I open the door. "Just to let you guys know. I do not edit these, Jay does, go follow him on Twitter. Jay put your links in here when you edit" I say laughing a little.

  "Rachellllllll! I have something for you!" I moaned. Rachel walked in and I threw the pillow at her. "Thanks?" She laughed. I threw the other pillow into my mom's cubby and lazily walked back to my room. Josh texted me.

J: just got to my parents house can't wait to join you on tour tomorrow ❤️

C: yay!!!! I can't wait much longer lol

  His texts make me feel so happy. Like I'm actually at home.. I finished the bed and hung up a few mirfanda fan art and such.
  My head throbbed before I went to bed. "Mom, do you have Advil?" I asked.
"No honey I don't. What's wrong?" She said.

"I have a huge headache" I whined.

"I'll just drink some water and try to fall asleep"

I opened my covers and slipped under the silky sheets. I wish Josh was already here. I wish I was laying in his arms. I feel so sick right now. At least the water helped somewhat.
I sighed and slammed my head against the pillow. "You ok?" Rachel turned over and looked at me.
"Ya.. I just have a small headache" I said quietly.
"Did you ask mom for pills?"
"she has none.."
Rachel turned back over and fell asleep.
I grabbed a hair tie and pulled my hair up into a bun because I stared sweating.
I decided to throw off the sheets and sleep without them.

I passed out later that night and woke up at 7 am. My headache was gone but now I just felt poopy.

  Tonight we were in Lowell.
  I walked into the theater when someone tapped me on the shoulder.
  "Hey are you Colleen Evans?" A voice said behind me. I turned around and I saw Josh. Dropping all my bags I leap onto him like a monkey and hug him. We lock lips and stare into each others eyes. "Oh my god I've never missed you more" I said. I got down and started petting his head. 
"Josh is heeerrreere!!" I said while laughing.
We walked into stage where everyone else was.
"This is my boyfriend" I said with my valley girl kind of tone.
Josh already had his vloggy out and ready to go.
My family said their hi's and went on with their day.
"Mom can you grab me a Coke?" I said from the dressing room. I still felt horrible. Feeling like you are going to pass out isn't the best way to feel before a show.
As I slipped on my Miranda Camp tang-top Josh walked in.
"Can I come in?" He said opening the door slightly.
"You are my husband you can be in my room when I'm getting dressed" I said laughing. I walked over to the door and opened it so he could come in.
"I'm excited! Matt Slays is here tonight so we can do a duo!" Josh said.
"We also changed it just tonight by the way" I started " we are gonna sing all of me and the whole mash up thing like we did in the last concert" I said while curling my hair.
"My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine" Josh started singing. He walked up to me and wrapped his hands around my hips "you're crazy and I'm outta my mind".
We started to sing together

Cuz all of me, loves all of you.
Love your curves and all ya edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning.
Cuz I give you all, all, all, all of me.
And you give me all of you... Oh

I turn around and give him a big kiss. He stares into my eyes for a while just smiling.
"What?" I say looking worried.
"Nothing. You are perfect. The most beautiful woman I have ever met. And that I will ever meet." He said with a smooth tone.
I give him a fake smile and he does that weird tongue thing back.
"Oh my god you are so gross" I laugh.

Moments later in in the wings waiting for the show to start. I grab my phone and open Twitter. I was thinking about tweeting but I instantly lost courage when my head started to get light headed. "Ugh" I said.

  The show announced my name and I ran into the stage. "Hey guuuuyyeeeesss" I said in a normal voice. My energy was so low. I must make my mirfanda's happy though.

  Rachel skipped a song. Usually I tell her to go back but I just.. Ugh. Rachel came out with a water but that wasn't enough. I could not stand any longer. I sat down and sang a few more songs than I was done. "Time for a talent show." I said as Miranda. "Please welcome one of my camp counselors, Rachel!" I said. I quickly ran off stage and collapsed. Josh got called on to stage. Josh. Bailey and Jacob were really worried. "Guys I-I-I'm ok...." I tried moving but everything was so numb. Rachel came up to me "Colleen we can stop the show right now." She said. I regained me energy and got up. "The show must go on!" I buttoned up my shirt and stumbled onto stage. "Sorry guys I had to go potty" I said.
We finished the rest of the show but all the sudden as I walked off the wing and I went completely numb.
Josh had his arm around my head and he was screaming something. Pitch black.