3 Dry Mouth

A muffled ambulance sound woke me up. I moved back and fourth slowly. Why aren't we in the hotel?
"I think she is coming to" I heard voices around me. I blacked out once again.

Beep...Beep...Beep...

Sound of a heart monitor rang in my ear. I moved my arm and felt a pinch.
"Ow.." I moaned/whispered. Foot steps rushed over to my side. "Colleen oh my god." My mom was there. I slowly opened my eyes. I'm in a hospital!
My whole family was here. Jessica, Chris, the kids, my mom, Rachel, and Josh.

"Colleen I thought you were a goner" Josh was on his knees next to the bed near my head. He was crying. I lifted the arm that didn't pinch and I wiped his tears away. Chris and Rachel were crying too. Rachel of course was trying to hold it in but she couldn't. "Rachel I know you wanna cry so bad right now" I laugh with a scratchy voice.
Jacob walked up to my side. "Hi Jacob" I said. "Here I got this for you." He said. Jacob handed me a Storm Trooper figure from Star Wars. "Aww Jacob thank you.." I said almost crying .
I'm still un aware of what's happening though.

Soon everyone left the hospital except for Josh. I looked over at my arm. There was a needle connected to an IV. So that's what is pinching me..
"Josh?.." I ask for him. He rushed over quicker than he ever has before. "Yea?" He said worriedly.
"Ok first of all calm down" I laughed "Also. Umm. What happened Wh-why am I here?"

"You passed out due to major dehydration" he said.
"The doctor said you can get back up on your feet right before rehearsal so you can still do the show tomorrow."

"Zingahhh" I laughed.

"You are way to happy during a bad situation" Josh was happy again.

  Josh pulled out his vlog camera. "Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't vlog a lot. Colleen is in the hospital because she passed out due to dehydration... And it's just been a crazy night.." He put the camera on me. I covered my face "noo I look ugly right now". I pulled out my phone and saw Super Woman texted me.

SW: Hey Colleen I heard you were in the hospital. Umm you won the teen choice awards btw.. Hope you feel better!

Wait what?!
I check Twitter and there it was. Congratulations of winning. I actually won a Teen Choice award as Colleen..

I covered my mouth. Josh turned his camera on me. "What?" He said.
Tears poured out of my eyes "I won a Teen Choice Award Josh!"
"Oh my god!" He stared into his vloggy than at me. "Honey that's so great!" Josh bent down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh my god, this is amazing" I stopped crying a little. I pulled out SnapChat and started talking about how I felt. I was so happy I won. "I really thought Super Woman was gonna win..like I even voted for her!" I said sniffling. I clicked the screen again and started a new video.
I started chuckling "By the way guys. I'm in a hospital". I began to describe why I was in the hospital and I finished by a photo saying good night.

  The nurses had unhooked the fluid needle and left me for the night. Now I have to drink water and nothing else for the rest of the week. Ugh.
I grabbed the pillow and hugged it. Josh sat at the edge of the bed and looked at me. "I'm sorry the first day you were here was emotional" I said. He started to lean back so I scooted over. "Don't worry about it. We still have a long way to go on this tour ,don't worry but, this may not be the only thing that happens this tour." He said.

There he lay next to me. I can't worry because all I can think about is him. I roll over and tuck myself into his chest. "I know.." I mumbled.
Josh wrapped his arms around me and I felt comfort again.

I woke up with no Joshua. He must have left after I fell asleep. I turned over and looked at the storm trooper toy and smiled. My god I can't imagine what I would do without my family.

  A pair of clothes sat on the dresser next to me. I sat up and cough. I can't even remember the last time I ate. It felt like my stomach was slowly being eaten by acid. I walked into the restroom and took off the hospital gown. I looked at my clothes. Black tang top, skinny jeans, socks, and a red Aeropostale sweat shirt. Ah yes the ol casual Friday. Looking into the mirror I noticed my make up had left dark circles under my eyes. I slipped on the clothes and fixed my hair with my fingers.

  I look like a complete mess. The nurses came in and checked my hydration. I was around 20% I guess. They handed me a cold water bottle and sent me to my hotel. The Storm Trooper figure would go in my bedroom on the bus.
  I slowly took a sip of the water. Oh my god this is the best water I have ever tasted. I started to chug but the driver told me to slow down or else I could vomit. I checked my phone. Holy cow! 40 texts? 1M Twitter notifications? Good lord!

  I checked my texts and I almost started bawling. The texts were from you tubers and my friends. Oh my god. I smiled and covered my mouth.
My Twitter was just completely blown up by TCA congrats and people making edits and wishing me luck.
The taxi pulled up at the hotel and I thanked them.
Rachel was sitting in the lobby waiting for me. When she saw me she leaped out of the chair and ran towards me. I almost fell because of how weak I was but she kept me up straight. I hugged her back with my phone and the water bottle still in my hand. "Oh my god Colleen who knew this would be dangerous." Rachel said in a sarcastic tone. I laughed and patted her on the back. "Ima surviva" I sang in a weird way. I chugged down some more water. The disgusting taste of water was coming back.

  At the meet and greet I sad on the edge of the stage. I got so many get well cards and pictures. I almost cried. I know that this is something other states would do but, I still felt like these guys cared a lot. I pulled out my vlog camera and pointed it at the mirfanda's and they screamed. "You guys are amazing!" I said.

The show started tonight but I wanted to say something before the show started. We opened the curtains and I stepped out. The screams rang around the room.
  I walked up to the mic and waited for them to become silent. They all soon had my full attention and I grabbed the microphone. "Ok.I started early tonight for one reason." Jay walked out and started filming for the documentary "As most of you know, last night I passed out due to dehydration, I won a TCA" I began. "Last night was so emotional, but as I woke up last night I saw hope. My family stood beside me and didn't leave the hospital until midnight. Josh stayed with me until I fell asleep."
"But than I turned on my phone and you guys were just there" I saw someone turn on their phone flashlight and start moving it back and forth. "So many comment and.. And congratulations.. You guys were there with so many pictures and edits"
"You all cared so much and.."soon more and more phones went into the sky and I started to tear up "I couldn't ask for anyone better than you guys. I have the best family. The best viewers. The bestest of friends. And when I say family I don't only mean by blood... I mean you guys" I finished.
Josh set his hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and my whole family stood there and looked at me. I started crying and rand into them and we formed a huge group hug.

  The crowd stood up and clapped. People chanted my name and screamed.
I let go of the hug and turned around to looked at the crowd.
"I am home. You are my family. And we do this together."

Sorry for this cheesy chapter!