two

"Shut the door and take a seat"

I obeyed his commands still frightened at the sight of being in the same room as a killer.

He took a quick glance at me and let out a small chuckle. "Your new here. Well let me tell you something, I'm not your doll so you can't tell me what to do or expect me to do anything for you!" He spits harshly.

"I-" I started but he cut me off

"Did I ask you to speak to me? No, so shut up" he says turning to face me

"I don't need your permission to speak so you can shut up and speak for yourself." I rolled my eyes which I guess shocked him.

A few minutes of silence went by until he spoke up.

"I'll be back." He says standing up from his steel bed. "Where are you going?" I ask wondering why he was leaving. " I need to go empty my bladder." He says rolling his eyes. "Well there's a perfectly fine toilet right there" I say stating the obvious. "Yeah well I don't want to do my business when your around." He starts leaving until I stop him. "No, I'll leave" I say while he rolls his eyes once again.

When jack finally finishes his business he allows me in the room. "Not that I care or anything but since you'll be here for what seems like forever, I think I should have the right to know your name." He says with a straight face. "Um..ok.. I'm Luciana but you can call me Lucy." I say giving him a small smile. "Lucy, huh. You have an accent. Where are you from?" He asks "Barcelona, Spain" I say as he nods

After that conversation he goes back to being an ass. "Don't you do anything? Stop staring at me and do something." He complains and I just shrug. "What's there for me to do?" I ask as he smiles
"You can do me" he says sending me a wink. "Keep dreaming darling" i chuckle while he just smiles.

A knock came at the door causing my head shoot towards jack. "Well are you going to get that?" He asks. I open the door and see sister Jude standing there, "Hello Luciana, it's time for Mr.Gilinsky to join us." she said nodding towards jack. "Oh yes, Of course. He'll be right there." i responded sending her a small smile. Sister Jude left the room as i turned towards Jack, "Well, get ready for hell." "Baby, I'm already in it"