four

"luciana don't make me do something i don't want to do."

"jack please let go of me" his hands were wrapped tight around my throat when a knock came at the door causing him to drop me.

"luciana ! it's sister jude. you have 10 minutes left before jack has to rest." i was still trying to catch my breath before i could respond to her. "yes mam i'll start preparing him for bed." i heard her steps getting farther when i finally spoke to him. "what the fvcking hell !! do you seriously want me gone that bad for you to try and kill me ? well you know what ? fvck you. i need this job and i'm not going to quit just because you don't like me. so start getting use to me being here everyday and one more thing; if you ever lay a hand on me again, i have 11 brothers who will fvck you up." the same stupid smirk was on his face after my rant. he's lucky i didn't bitch slap him.

"goodnight luciana. sleep with one eye open because baby girl, the things you said tonight has me a little heated." he winked while i flipped him off and left the room.

i was waiting for my brother nathaniel to pick me up when he called and said he got a flat tire. i was tired from the rough day at work but now i have to walk 10 miles home.

"luciana !!" i heard someone running up behind me.

"ethan ?"

" yeah sorry if i scared you. i saw you walking and i was wondering if you need a ride?" the sun was hitting him in the perfect spot making his hazel eyes glisten. he gave me a small smile while he opened the door to his black jeep.

"that would be wonderful. thank you so much." he closes the door for me and i give him directions to my house. "how was your first day at the asylum?" ethan asks while focusing on the road. i give a long sigh before thinking about how to put it in words. "mi dios estoy en el infierno"

-this update sucks but it will get better soon !! i'm sorry for the slow updates i promise i'll make it up to y'all :(

-kaylee 💕