Author's note

Hi, guyz...I really appreciate u guys taking the time to read my story.

WARNING: This is my first attempt on Wattpad. I used to write earlier but only in my draft books. And that does not qualify me as a writer! Sooooo....ALL THE BEST TO YOU!(and me;)

A big Thank You to bookworm_r5 Malavika for helping me co-write this and perinniall_ Naushin for encouraging me. Love you guys!

HATERS: I am warning u....don't u dare put snide comments about my story! If u didn't like the story, not my fault! I'm doing my best and I hope u do your best in appreciating it!

OTHERS: vote and comment! It will make me write faster knowing u guys r supporting me.

"The pillars of writers are their fans"

Readers u guys hold the rights to correct me when I put in any type of error in the story including names and punctuation or even grammar. BUT IN A SOPHISTICATED MANNER!! I DON'T WANT ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS!!

check out the external link I attached. The cover is made by perinniall_ - Naushin. Credits to this HP fan!

It was supposed to be an attached pic but Wattpad was facing problems with uploading it. SORRY.....EVEN THE EXTERNAL LINK ISN'T WORKING!!

CHECK THE COMMENTS.....I POSTED THE LINK. GO PASTE IT IN UR BROWSER!! IF U CAN'T FIND IT, DM me and I will send you the link.

Oh and hey, do look out for the YouTube videos I add. 

This one features  Bebe Rexha and Ty Dollar Sign so if you're a Bad Bitch tune into this addictive song. Bebe is a great inspiration to struggling artists who strive to put their music out there in the world without losing their confidence and self-respect, empowering women along the way. Here's to the next generation of music,  Rexhars!!

 Here's to the next generation of music,  Rexhars!!

UPDATES ON- Wednesday & Every Other Sunday

Copyrights: TO ME ONLY!!

Don't forget to-

Comment,

Vote

and Share!

Enjoy!!;-)