Chapter 7: At the hospital

JinHee POV:

I was quite happy that I was with Baekhyun. I still remember all them fun times we shared together, in middle school, on the swings and playing around and aaaaarrrghhh. My head just started aching like crazy. This never happens but why now? It's like I'm missing something. I drank a few sips of water near the fountain, right next to Sehun and Kai.

"I think Kris will end up remembering but so will JinHee..."

Sehun's whispering stopped me drinking at an instant. Me remember what? My headache came back again and I carried on drinking slowly massaging my temples.

I walked back to Baekhyun when Kris gave me the dirts.

BEEP

The screen in the room lit up. It allocated rooms for all of us to work in. It was written in English and thank goodness I grew up in America, so I could make out what it was saying.

Confusion was spread across the room from everyone besides me and Kris.

"Yah Kris Hyung do you know what it says?" Asked Baekhyun, he looked surprisingly pale.
Kris nodded. And Sehun asked me
"Noona, do you need Kris to translate?" The room was full of laughter yet again
"It's alright, I studied in the US for quite long, but how did you know I'm a Noona?"
Sehun flustered
"Errrhhh.... It's just out of respect" he smiled nervously. What was up with him?

"Oh.. You studied in the US?" Asked Kris. And for the first time ever he seemed genuine and not pissed off.

"Yeah, my dad had a business and I stayed there for..." My sentence came to a stop as I was falling to the floor, my head bringing my knees and my whole body down with it.

"Are you okay??!!" Baekhyun asked. His words came out mumbled to me, and my eyes were shut tight then.

*At the hospital*

I woke up again, but this time at a hospital bed.
"What happened?" Chanyeol asked. It was the first time I've heard him speak in his thick voice.

"I'm alright its just... Everytime I think about my past my head throbs and it feels like there's a part to my past that I'm missing... Like I've forgotten something. I forgot to take my meds in the morning" I explained with great hardship, though my head felt a little better.

I didn't know why but all the boys seemed worried, like they were hiding something.

"Well I told my dad what happened and he said we all have to go back to work tomorrow..... But... JinHee can rest for a week" said Kris

"But why did you ask your dad? What does he have to do with it?" I asked genuinely anxious

"He's the headteacher you dumbo. Who didn't know that?" He asked with slight laughter. 

I felt really embarrassed and just sat back again.

Kris POV:

I laughed at her stupidity. How could she not know the main person of the work she volunteered in?  I laughed, but then I stopped, because I felt something which I believed I never felt before. But this didn't feel unusual. My heart carried on beating fast, but why am I feeling like this about her? She's just a plain girl. She's not even my type.

"I... Er.. I need to make a phone call. " I said with an excuse and just ran out the ward and went straight to the bathroom. The nervousness was suffocating me.