Green Tea

*I make "Hot Rod" references so I'm not stealing and it's not copyright
-DogenBeans*

We entered and saw all the little girls pause and stare at us. "And what can I do for you gentleman and lady.?" an instructor asked. "My friend here needs some flexibility." I said. "You mean this young man.?" she asked as she pointed to Ray. "Yes ma'am." I said. "Well, let's get you in uniform." she said as she motioned him to follow her. He walked over to her and followed her. All the little girls just stared at his shoes as they showed as each step lit up the room.

We all sat down as the moms stared at us. "Teenagers." one mother scuffed.

Ray came out with a black leotard and white leggings and ballet shoes. We couldn't help but laugh. He had to tie up his hair since it was everywhere.

There was a line of the little girls who held on the bar next to the mirror and Ray stood as the caboose.

"First position.!" the instructor said. They all spread their feet and hand their arms in place. "Second position.!"

Ray just looked like a pedo wearing tights next to little girls in tutus.

Once the class was done, Ray kept on his outfit. "Bro, that didn't do anything." he said as he walked up to me. "Then we need a new strategy." I said. We stayed in the studio since he has those slippers on and the floor was polished wood.

He tried to get him to do a split. "No.! It hurts.!" he complained. After several minutes of getting his legs to spread while touching the floor, it worked. No matter how loud he screamed. We let go and he was doing a split. "How does it feel.?" Libby asked. "I think my penis is split." he muttered. "Alright, who's next.?" I ask.

After my training and Ray's I don't think anyone wanted training anymore. "Coldest hand in next." I said. We all put our hands in and closed our eyes. Except me, Ray and Libby. "Frank's." Bob and Mikey said. "Shit." Frank whispered.

"Well, let's see." I said. "Since you're a guitarist, you're going to have to jump in the crowd and crowd surf."

"So how are we going to do that.?" Frank asked. "There are some people who don't catch you, so you need to deal with that pain and keep playing the guitar at the same time." I said. "Fuck my life." Frank whispered.

We got in the trans am and headed back to my house.

"Okay Frankie, get your guitar and get on the roof." I said. "The roof.?!" Frank exclaimed. "Now." I sassed as I pointed to it. He scoffed and grabbed his guitar.

He climbed on the roof, and Bob handed him his guitar.

"You got this." I said as I gave him a thumbs up. He started playing the notes of "Give 'Em Hell Kid." After two minutes of it I yelled. "Jump.!"

"Fuck no.!" he yelled. He just kept playing his guitar, that's when Bob got on the roof and pushed him. "Agh.!" Frank yelled on his way down. I guess Bob pushed him pretty hard because he didn't land on the floor. He landed on the neighbors car roof on the other side of the fence.

We all made disgusted noises and walked to my neighbor's yard, Bob got down to make sure he was okay. "Frankie.?!" Libby said. "You alright.?" Ray asked. "Ugh." Frank groaned. That's when my neighbor came out and started yelling at us.

"Ya'll damn teenagers better repair that damn car roof.!" he shouted. "I'll call da damn cops on yo ass ya damn demons.!"

"Oh fuck no.!" Bob shouted as he walked up to him and kicked him in the balls and punching him in the face. "Oh.!" Frank and Mikey said as they flinched. Libby tugged on my arm.

"I'm fucking pumped.! I've been drinking green tea all goddamn day.!" Bob yelled as he grabbed an orange cone from the street and swatted him with it. "Damn he hit his ass with that orange come, that's nice." Frank said as Mikey nodded.

"I go to church every goddamn Sunday.!" Bob scoffed as he circled him. "You gonna bring the demon out on me.?!" He hit him with the orange cone once again.

"I-i think you got him." I said. "Bob.!" Libby added. "Not the trash can." Ray said as Bob got the trash can and dumped it all over my neighbor. "N-n-n-no." Ray said as he tried stop him but there was no use really.

"Trash.!" Bob yelled as he threw the plastic trash can on him. "Alright let's get him off of him." I said as Libby nodded.

"Okay, okay, okay." Ray said as he pulled Bob away. He kept trying to attack but he grabbed his hat. "This my hat now.!" Bob yelled as he out his hat on which had "Styx" stitched on it. "This is totally my hat." Bob then kicked the trash can. "Alright, let's go." I said.

"I think this training has gone too far." Frank said as Mikey gave him an ice pack. "Well, you're lucky your dick didn't get hell." Ray complained. "At least you guys weren't molested." I added. "I think we know what to do." Bob said. I nodded.

"Where are you guys performing.?" Libby asked. We actually didn't think of that. "On top of the trans am." Ray said. "That's not a bad idea." Mikey said. "Yeah but what about my drums.?" Bob asked. We all groaned.

It was getting dark out so the guys went home and Mikey went upstairs. Me and Libby got in the trans am and I took her home.

"So, today was peculiar." Libby said. "You should see everyday." I added as I pulled up to her house. "Well, I had a great time today." she said. I was actually ready to kiss her. But she got out of the car. "Bye Gee." she said as she walked to her door.

Fuck my life.

In the morning, I put on my uniform and got out of Bob's cousin's clothes finally. I fixed my tie and smoothed my hair back. "Mikey.! Gerard.! Breakfast.!" Donna yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my bag and kicked it down the stairs then. Then I went down the stairs sliding my hand on the railing.

With surprise, I saw the guys and Libby. I looked like shit didn't I.

"Mom.! My porcelain unicorns needed to be polished so-" Mikey stopped talking once he saw everyone. "I mean, my trophies." Smooth. "Oh look, friends." Donna squealed.

We all sat down.

"Is that a hickey.?" Donna asked as she moved my hair out of the way. "Ooooooo." everyone said. "Who is it from.?" Donna asked. "No one." I blurted. "We'd all like to know." Bob said with a perky smile. Frank then winked at me. "Oh gawd.! Frank.!" I said as I covered my face. "I told you to stop.!"

Donna then gave me the most horrified look. "So you and Frank.?" she said. "No no." I said. "Yes yes." Frank said. He gave me a kiss near my lips. "Awww." everyone said.

"I hate you all." I mumbled.