Chapter One

Cloud's POV((still 3rd person))

 Cloud frowned as Yuffie dragged him down the street, heading for Aerith's Church. "Yuffie what is going on?" He asked, getting irritated. She had ran to him in hysterics and started to drag him away. Yuffie just pulled more, reaching the church.
 "Yuffie!" Cloud growled. 'Why did she bring me here?' he thought. Yuffie shoved open the door and hurried in, going to kneel by a curled up body. Cloud stood in the door, staring at the figure, his mind racing upon seeing the person. Yuffie looked at Cloud. Cloud shook his head and ran toward them, getting on his knees.
 "Cloud.. It's him.. It has too." Yuffie muttered, not moving to touch the man. Cloud slowly reached out and moved the man onto his back and brushed his messy black hair from his hair. One name ran though his mind. 

                                                                                            'Zack Fair'

Cloud didn't think no more, he just lifted him and stood. "Yuffie did you tell anyone else before me?" He asked, voice soft yet wavering, showing he wasn't as calm as he appeared. Yuffie shook her head no and Cloud ran out of the church and back to his bike a few blocks away. He set Zack on the seat and got on in front of him before securing the male's arms around his waist. He revved the engine and took off, headed for his chocobo farm just outside the city.

Don't be an illusion.. Gaia please...

 Cloud hurried to the house, going well over the speed limits. When he got there he lifted Zack and carried him inside and passed Tifa, who stared at him wide eyed. He went straight to his room and laid Zack on his bed. Cloud checked his pulse, holding his wrist. "Steady rate..." He pressed his ear to Zack's chest, listening to his hear beat and breathing. His eyes shut tightly and he moved away from his VERY alive best friend. He tried to fight the tears but they over powered him and he hunched over, his face in his hands as he sobbed. On the bed there was a slight groan that Cloud didn't hear. 

"Cloud?"