chapter two

Cloud's POV(( still third person just in his head))

"Cloud?" Cloud froze at the raspy voice. He peeked up, eyes still pouring tears. Zack was stilling up, looking confused. "Cloud? Why are you crying? Was the other cadets bullying you again?" Cloud stared at him. Bullying me? What.. Does he not... remember those nine months? Nibelhiem? Nothing? Cloud's mind reeled. 

 "Zack? Do you.. remember going to Nibelhiem with me for a mission...?" Cloud whispered. Zack frowned.

 "No. We did? I don't.." He looked at his lap, "Did I get hurt? A concussion?" Cloud made a straggled sound. He doesn't remember! Cloud's mind screamed, his inner voice freaking out. Zack frowned more, "Cloud are you okay?" Cloud shook his head no.

 "Zack... You died... 4 years ago.... after we escaped a lab... after being stuck in it for 4 years... I was in mako induced coma. I was supposively brain dead but you.. You for nine months.. You carried me around, protected me.. Bathed me... Clothed me... Fed me... Then you took your last stand on a cliff.. when I finally recovered... I went to you... and You were covered in bullet holes... ShinRa filled you with lead. They.. They killed you! You was barely alive and in a lot of pain.. You looked at me.. the pain vanished from your face.. And you smiled.." He then broke down,  sobbing and making straggled crying sounds, curlling in on himself, "You are probably not even real! I probably lost it!" Your living legacy.. What bull shit! I even promised to live out both our lives! I couldn't keep it... I took his memories and personality.. Forgot all about him! Some best friend I was! Cloud stiffened when he felt arms go around him. Zack's breathing was on his neck as the larger man held him.

 "You aren't making this up.. If you was you wouldn't be in this state.." He murmured into Cloud's ear, petting his hair as Cloud continued to cry and sob. Cloud's fingers tightened and clenched the clothing on Zack's chest, wrapping his fingers in the cloth. Zack rested his chin on Cloud's head.

 "I don't remember it.. But I can tell your not lying.." Zack muttered. There was a knock on the door and it opened.

 "Cloud? Are you okay? Who was tha-" Tifa froze upon seeing Zack, "Holy..." 
__+__+__
DONE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPPY~!