Chapter 2: Spying

Izzys pov

Two days After the Arrival to Florida

 Around 5:30pm

"Should we go spy on them?" due to my lack of being able to stay focused,I hated sitting down.

"It's like you read my mind." Riley jumped up from the sofa,and extended his hand out.

"I forgot to tell you, IM a mind reader." I grab onto his hand,we quietly sneak to Connors room,to see nothing but the two of them sleeping.

"Awe they are so cute together." Connors arm was protectively wrapped around Emily, while they laid down, and watched tv.

"There's just one problem." Riley points out, leaving the door cracked just enough for us to see them.

"Wthat?" I whisper, not wanting them to hear us.

"They aren't together." Riley revealed the problem. They weren't together, together.but they we're defiantly together. No matter how much they both dined jt,they know deep down that they are more than friends.

"That's bullshit." I shout.

"Izzy?" Both Emily and Connor, shoot up, staring at Riley and me. We had ben caught!

"Run!" I grab Rileys hand and drag him out, as I run top speed down the hall, hoping Emily doesn't catch up.

        "What was that all about?" Riley pants,as we enter his room.

"I'm not really sure."I admit.

"You're insane." He laughs,as I sit beside him on his bed.

"Wow, you're so nice to Me." I sarcastically reply.

"Thank you I try." He leans in and kisses me with his perfect lips. Damn it Riley. I hate how perfect he is. "Izzy can I tell him something." He pulls away and plays with a strand of my ugly brown hair.

"No." I joke.

"I'm going to tell you anyways." 

"okay fine." I surrender to his brown eyes. I couldn't say no to him.

"Well I don't say this much,but that's mainly because nobody has ever made me feel the way you do. I can't explain how you make me feel,but I Do know one thing, and that is that I ..." Right before he finished his super cheesy speech,Connor and Emily Come barging in the room.

"Oh I'm sorry did we interrupt something?" Connor innocently asks,as if he didn't know that he was.

"Damn it Connor." Rileys throws a nearby pillow at Connor. Connor and Emily run out the door laughing. they are so freakin cute together.

"sorry about that," riley nervously chuckles.

" it is fine. So what were you saying?" I I hold a pillow trying not to look awkward.

" oh nevermind. It was nothing." Riley looks away with bright red cheeks.

I know damn straight it was something, and honestly I was scared to hear what it was.

Emily's POV

Connor and I run out, laughing.

"What was Riley going to tell Izzy?" I ask. He whispers out in my ear, and I gasp.

"That was my reaction," he tells me as we walk into the kitchen. Toby's standing there, trying to figure out what his mother's making for dinner.

"Shepherd's Pie?" I ask. She nods, smiling at me.