Chapter 2

Stan's POV

I hugged him back, tight and whispered "it's okay Kyle, I'm bi too." He sobbed again and looked me in the eyes and said "really?" With a small but noticeable grin on his face. "Yep, since fourth grade." I say looking into his beautiful green eyes.

He wipes away the streaks on his cheeks from when he was crying and said "well I Have something else to tell you, but please don't be mad." "I won't be." I assured him

"Well I kinda like three people." He tells me " who are they?" I ask slightly blushing "well.." He starts but trails off. "Come on dude, you know you can tell me anything." I say well looking at his worried face. Okay,...Kenny..Cartman and..." He sighs then decides to just say it "Wendy..."

"Anyone els?" I ask hopeful even tho he said three people already "nope." He replied "ok, wanna play some COD now?" I asked with a sigh "sure, but dude what's wrong?" He asked "nothing, I'm just a bit tired." I lied.

I was actually really disappointed, I mean come on, he likes fat ass but not me? I need to get him to like me, and fast. Maybe I should break up with Wendy? Wait, no he likes her if I break up with her he might ask her out.

My thoughts were interrupted by Kyle waving his hands in my face and and saying my name. "Stan? Earth to Stan?" "Oh sorry, I was lost in thought." I said blushing a bit. "I know, I just beat you!" He laughed and I punched him playfully in the shoulder. Damn I really wanna kiss him right now... But I can't, it would ruin our friendship.

-------TIME SKIP TO 10:00pm--------

I yawned and said "I should go." While grabbing my jacket I took off earlier and headed to the door hearing a "bye Stan, see you tomorrow!" On the way out. I yawned again and said "yeah, see ya dude." As I walk out the front door. Then I just ran home had a shower and went to bed.

Kyle's POV

When Stan left I wasn't very tired, so I took a shower got dressed and relaxed on my bed in thought. I wonder who Stan likes, I mean I know he likes Wendy but I mean if he's bi the odds are he likes at least one guy. I wonder who it is.., I guess I could just ask. Anyways, I wonder if anyone likes me, probably not but maybe. If someone does, I hope it's someone I like the same way.
---------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter was a bit short and same with the first one, I'll try to make them longer:) and also, sorry for my crappy writing, I'm trying:p

Anyways hope you guys are enjoying, the next chapter should be up in 3 days at the mostXD

Oh yeah, and I'll try to change to other people's point of views too but Stan is gonna be the main oneXP

THX FOR READING, YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME!:D

~kitkattXXP