Chapter 4

Stan's POV

When we got off the bus after school, I noticed Wendy didn't get off at her stop and got off at ours instead. "Hey Wen.." I started to say but was interrupted by her yelling "HEY, KYLE WAIT UP!" Kyle stopped and she ran up to him, smiled at him and handed him a small pink paper and said "I just wanted to make sure you had my number." His cheeks went bright red and he replied "ok,thanks Wendy" with an embarrassed look on his face. then she just ran off in the direction of her house. I just stood there shocked.

Kyle's POV

I looked at Stan and he looked shocked and confused, I walked up to him and asked "are you ok?" He snapped back into reality and answered "yeah, I'm fine dude." And started to run to catch up with The others. I followed.

When we caught up to Cartman and Kenny they were already at my front door. "Why didn't you guys just go in?" I asked "because it's locked, Jew!" Cartman whined "oh yeah, my parents and Ike went to have supper with one of Ike's friends parents." I said while grabbing my key out of my bag and letting us in. "Forgetful Jew" Cartman mumbled and sat on the couch. I glared at him and sat beside Kenny who was beside him. I like Cartman but not as much as Kenny or Wendy.

"EY, GET YOUR JEW ASS UP AND GET ME SOME CHEESEY POOFS!" Cartman yells at me "GET YOUR OWN CHEESEY POOFS FATASS!" I growled "IM YOUR GUEST JEW!" He growled back. "GOD DAMMIT CARTMAN!" I yelled and went in the kitchen, only to see Stan at the counter with his head in his palms.

"Stan?" I say in a curious and worried tone "oh hey Kyle, I um just came in here to get a soda." He said as he got up and walked to the fridge. "Stan I've known you for pretty much my whole life, what's wrong?" I question him "nothing." He tries to assure me "is it about Wendy?" I ask with a small blush on my face. "No, it's nothing." He tells me again And chugs his soda before tossing the can.

I was tired of his lying, so I grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes and and asked again. "Stan, what the fuck is wrong?" He just puked on me and ran out the door. "STAN, WAIT!" I yell after him but it's too late, he's already gone.

Stan's POV

I ran to my house and went straight up to my room. I sat on my bed and panicked. Shit, he knows I'm a nervous puker and I usually only get nervous enough to puke if I'm around my crush. Maybe he will just think it was the soda... Maybe.

But that's the least of my thoughts right now, I need to think of a cover up.I cant tell him the truth... not yet.

Kenny's POV

I was setting up COD when I see Stan run out the door and Kyle call after him "STAN WAIT!" He yelled, but Stan just kept running.

"What happened?" I asked curiously. "Something's bothering him, and he won't tell me what it is." Kyle told me sounding disappointed. "Don't worry, he'll tell you when he's ready." I tried to assure him. He just looked at me and asked "and what if he doesn't?" I look him in the eyes and say "he will, your his super best friend. I'm sure you'll be the first to find out." "I hope your right" he mumbled.
---------------------------------------------
IM SOO SORRY TO ALL THE KYMAN SHIPPERS!Kyle likes him but he's getting over it.:P (but does Cartman like Kyle???)

I will add Cartman's point of view in by the way, I have things planned out:D

God dammit Kyle, put the peaces together!XP

THE NEW BOOK IS PRETTY MUCH PLANNED OUT, AND SHOULD BEGIN SOON!!!XD (and yes it's Style)

THANKS SOO MUCH FOR 114 READS!!! AND THX FOR READING!

~kitkattXXP