Video Killed The Runaway Star: Chapter 21

"...Unconditional....unconditionally...I will love you...Unconditionally...."

The last song ended and this now played and really made the mood even more tense as I stared at Kat directly, hopefully this time it would get more truth out than before.

"Kat!" I demanded, still hanging onto her arm as if was the last, hanging thread to my existence.

She dragged you all this way...everyone! Not just you, that girl with the crazy hair and Miss President herself! She 's crazy! Just let her go while you can... let her gooo...

I fought with my inner-voice about this and she furrowed her brow hard at me, as if she knew my everything thought and I was thinking about it hard. She soon turned, looking away in the distance at the broad, clear glass window and squinted her eyes, only to open them again wide as if she just saw a phantom.

I turned in that direction to see a dark silhouette standing right next to our car. The dark figure, bent over our car and looked as if it had a wrench in its hand and was ready to shift our motor.

I got up as fast as I can and yelled out to the others,

"Let's go!"

We darted straight towards the figure but it was too fast for us and ran heading straight to the woods, behind the old gritty gas station we pulled up to earlier.

We tried to make out the image in our heads, but all of us looked toward the figure's direction and couldn't figure it out, until I heard a loud shrill coming from behind me.

It was Kat and her cold shaky hands pointed towards something as frightful as her shriek, it was something near the car.

We all moved in close to see that it was a note, smeared with words on top, topped wth a fractured glass-window it said

"Stop looking...unless you want to find another reason not to..."

We all read the chilling dark words hauntingly, until Debra pulled out her phone and started taking pictures of it fast.

"What are you doing?" Becca asked.

"I'm taking pictures of it for notierity, and plus...my insurance company may want a reason why I may need to get a new car!" She grunted, looking towards me for reference, after all-I'm the one who got her into this wretched mess.

I didn't know this trip would get us all into as much trouble as it did, but it was at least fun and as I looked to Kat for some answers, I noticed she just staring off into the distance, the same direction the figure went with a discerned look on her face. She looked at all of us then whispered,

"It wasn't part of the plan..."

*Sorry guys I've been away so much has happened and life gets crazy! Thankfully I found a way to get back to Wattpad s o enjoy