Some sort of Goddess.

"Hey, sweet thing. You've gotta wake up, and get ready." Jackson's slightly rasped, but smooth voice fluttered through my ears, waking me from my much needed sleep.

I let out a tired moan, desperately trying to rub the sleep from my eyes.

"You should see yourself right now, you look like a child." His statement caused me to giggle a little, still wrapped up in the sheets of the bed.

Ugh, Jackson carried me to the bed didn't he?

Suddenly I heard the shutter of a camera and I looked up to see him holding up his IPhone, snapping a picture of me. His childish action caused me to groan and roll over, pulling the duvet over my head.

"C'mon lil' one. Up you get!" I let out a shriek as he hauled me up off the bed, picking me up bridal style.

"Put me down!" I squirmed against his grip, wanting to be back on the ground.

"Will you wake up?"

"Yes! Yes! Just put me down!" I squealed, relieved when he finally put me down on my feet.

He laid a dress bag on the foot of the bed, informing me that I was to wear it.

"How do you know my size?" I questioned wearily, starting to get really weirded out by him.

"I guessed. I got it while you were asleep." He shrugged, crossing his arms. "I think you'll like it."

"Okay well out out! I need to get ready." I pushed him again, and he walked gracefully to out of the room.

I walked into the bathroom to start on my hair when I noticed a familiar looking, two-toned, pink striped bag on the counter.

A Victoria's Secret bag.

You have got to be kidding me.

I'm gonna kill him.

I sighed in annoyance, opening the bag and removing the pink and white tissue paper. Inside was a few pairs of lace panties and bras to match.

On top of it all was a note:

'Figured you'd like a clean pair. Couldn't decide, so I got you multiple pairs. Enjoy ;) xx.
~JR'

Yep. I'm really gonna kill him.

I pulled a white lace thong from the bag, and a push up bra to match. Oh my god, Jackson.

Did he want me to show as much cleavage as possible tonight? It's not that i'm not used to it, but shit. This is a formal event!

I rolled my eyes, shrugged out of Jackson's borrowed clothing, and slipped into the lingerie.

Surprise surprise, they fit.

•••••

I finished the final touches on my makeup, a gold, white, and brown smokey eye, paired with contouring and highlighting on my cheek bones. In my opinion, I looked amazing.

I was so thankful that I had my makeup bag with me in my purse, so I wouldn't have to attend this event bare faced.

Apparently Jackson also purchased a curling iron for me, which I found myself wanting to smash over his head for spending so much money on me.

Doesn't he have something more important to blow his money on?

Once I was positive my hair and makeup were perfect, I walked out into the bedroom, still only clad in my new lingerie.

Hesitantly I unzipped the dress bag, revealing a gorgeous full length gown. The bodice was some sort of elegant white lace, and around the waist was a thick gold band like a belt. The rest flowed down straight, a subtle off white color to match the lace.