Still The Same?

After about a week Scott and Mitch went home. Mitch was still dizzy from all his head injuries and Scott had to help him into the car and into the apartment. When they went inside, Scott locked the door behind them and helped Mitch to the couch. This was a month ago. Mitch hadn't said a proper sentence since the day of the injury. He managed words such as 'coffee' and 'food' but never managed to say anything else. Scott was able to deal with it until the second week. He then started to get really worried about Mitch. What if he had brain damage? What if hr would never be able to be normal again? Scott still loved Mitch no matter how he was acting, but he still feared what was in store for their future if this was a permanent thing.

Scott's POV

So Mitch has been acting mental ever since we got out of AnE. I've been taking care of him for a month now and he wouldn't move from his spot on the couch. I would bring him food and drink, I would shift him a little just so I could cuddle with him and I would even carry him outside for some well needed fresh air. He hasn't even slept. His eyes were droopy with massive bags under them and the white of his eyes were a bloodshot red. He needed to sleep.

Last night was better than the last month though. He managed to close his eyes for a little nap as I snuggled him. However, every time he would drift off I would be happy he was finally getting some sleep, but then he would snap straight awake and start panicking. I would ask him what was wrong but all he could ever say at that point was 'mirror.' This injury must've gave him a traumatizing experience that the couldn't let go of.

This morning I woke up to find Mitch in the same place he has stayed this entire month. However, his eyes were closed. I went over to him quickly but quietly to check if he was still breathing. Luckily he was. Then I heard a cross between a deep sigh and a snore. He was asleep. I smiled wide at the sleeping beauty on our couch and headed for the kitchen. 10 minutes later I walked out with a cup of coffee and some cereal for Mitch and I. He sat up and opened his eyes, rubbing them rough.

"Morning." I said softly.

"Morning." He smiled back.

"I got you coffee and cereal."

"Thank you."

Okay, so far so good. We were Jeeping up a proper conversation and he was finally eating properly. When we had finished I set the cups and bowls into the kitchen sink and sat down next to Mitch.

I turned the TV on and I switched the channel to SpongeBob as we cuddled into the couch. All of a sudden, something surprised me.

Mitch had managed to move his head on to my chest. He winced a little at the pain he had. Well, I couldn't blame him. He did have multiple cuts on his head.

"Looks like someone is finally feeling not as lazy as usual." I laughed at my own joke as it made no sense when it cane out of my mouth but I knew it was just banter.

"Shut up bitch and kiss me you fool."

I was shocked. I did what he said and kissed him. We both smiled into the kiss. I thought about the last words that came out of Mitch's mouth as we kissed. They were rude. They were sassy. They were so what Mitch would normally say. Wait! Mitch would only say that sort of thing if he was normal Mitch, not brain damaged traumatized Mitch. I grinned as we both pulled away and put our foreheads together.

"So, your head okay?" I asked.

"Bitch dont comfort me."

Yes, this was definitely normal Mitch. Hr was still the same.

A/N I know this chapter is really rubbish but I'm coming to a close of this book now and it's really sad cuz I loved writing this book! I'm also gonna do a lot of fluffly one shots on my other book which is of course Scomiche One Shots cuz I've been 'shouted out' 3 times by this guy who I've been suggesting Superfruit to and can someone say #FlirtAlert with the way he says it?! Anyway, not many chapters now but fluffy Scomiche one shits as I just said and another book on it's way! Love you all and stay #fcute!

*mwah* GOOOOOOODDDDDDBBBBBBBYYYYYEEEEEEE!