BestFriends (Part 2)

*LAST TIME...*

Skylar dumps Landon and begins dating Axel. Great recap. Let's start.*

BestFriends (Part 2)

*Axel POV*

I wake up,staring up at nothing in particular and I look at Sky. Her beautiful sleeping face, her arms wrapped around my torso and chest. She was unbelievably beautiful for someone who only just came out of there shell a year ago. She nestles a little closer, trying to get comfortable sighing once she was. I didn't want to get up, leaving her here to wake up alone but I was going to cook breakfast for us so my mom doesn't find out that I slept with Skylar. I get up and throw on some boxers and headed downstairs to the kitchen. "Hey Axel." mom greeted me as I enter the kitchen. "Hey. Morning." She sat drinking her coffee and reading the paper quietly til she asked me something I didn't expect. "So...when did you start having sex,young man?" I stopped dead in my tracks, turning to face her. Fuck, I'm dead. "Mom, I didn't expect I be having sex til I was 50-ish. We were safe. I promise you that much." She stood and placed her hands on her hips, lips thin-lined. "Well as long as you are safe and she learns to moan less loud, I don't mind." She smiled and me and went back to reading the paper. I breathed a sigh a relief and went back to preparing breakfast. I started making me and Sky some chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Soon, I flipped the last pancake and the bacon was done. I poured us some O.J. and put it on a tray and was prepared to carry it all upstairs. "Oh god. Give me that!" Mom took the tray for Sky and looked at me. "Axel, I know things been hard and all but I know I rasied you right. Do her right...unless you want me to crack out some baby photos of ya. Ooo, like the one where you got your cereal bowl on your head and milk all over." She smiled at me and I groaned. "Yes mom. You know I will and please don't do that. She'll hold that over my head forever." She laughed with me and helped me carry all the food upstairs, being quiet once the door was opened. She sat the food down and disappeared back downstairs and I decided to wake up Sky so she could eat breakfast.

*Skylar POV*

"Sky. Sky, wake up. I made breakfast." I rolled over to see Axel with some orange juice, smiling softly at me. I sit up and lean into Axel to kiss him. "Mmm. Maybe I don't need to eat breakfast. Maybe I need you." I kissed him and pushed him back, grabbing one of his big shirt he leaves laying around. I grabbed my plate and I muched on my breakfast like it was the last time I ever eat. I clapped my hands together and closed my eyes. "Thank you Axel for the good meal." He smiled at me, knowing I was doing a SoulEater reference. I opened my eyes and smiled back at him, knowing this could work between us. The next few days felt like I was on a honeymoon with the guy of my freaking dreams. Nothing bother me or him, not even the glares from guys at him or the whisper aboit me from the girls. None of that even existed to us. We were tuned into each other. It wasn't til two weeks later when I started to notice Landon at every corner, lurking and watching. I decided to confront him about this creepy stalking he was doing. "Landon!" I called to him after-school one day. He stopped and looked at me, a tiny bit of hope in his eyes and ran back to me. "Yea Sky?" He try to take my hands into his but I quickly put my hands between my back. "Landon...are you stalking me?" He face dropped a bit but he maintain his mask. "Well Skylar...I am but it's just because I miss you." He grabbed me, pushing me back into the school going toward the abandon hallway the loners would hang at. "Why are we going in here? We should be leaving." I tried to break away from his grip but he held on to me. I began to get scared, looking for anyone to show up or some type of weapon to defend myself with. He pulling me all the way down the hall then pinned me against a wall, kissing on my neck. I tried pushing him away but it didn't work. "Don't fight it Skylar. You asked for this all along." I gave up and went with it. "You're right. I don't lovr Axel at all. He's weak and your strong. I wanted you this whole time" I flirted back. He loosed his grip on me which was enough for me to knee him and run away. "You bitch!" I ran home and went into my room, passing my mom along the way. "What's the hurry kido? Some type of new teen drama on today?" I usually stop to comment on something like that but I didn't today. It's been 6 months since I've started dating Axel so we see each other at each others houses now and today he would be at mine. Axel was on my bed when I came into my room. He hopped up and took me into his arms. "What's wrong, Sky?" His voice full of concern. I wasn't crying or nothing, I was really freaked out about what had happen. I quickly explained what happened and he sat and listened. "You need to stay away from him." He said this with a serious voice, anger hidden behind it. I sighed and just kissed him on his cheek, wishing he wouldn't be like that. "I can protect myself." He shit me a look. "Right and I'm a unicorn." I smirk at him and point to his hips. "Well...you do have a horn somewhere..." He tickled me while saying "Not that horn, Sky!" We played and we kissed a fews times before actually doing our homework. A few weeks passed and things calm down and Landon began to act normal again but I didn't want to test it for myself. Landon passed me in the hall and stopped me; giving me an invite to a party. "I'm sorry and i want you to come this party my friend hosting. You're VIP 'babe'" He laughed and left,patting me on my back. Later that day, I was with Axel and I knew I had to tell him about it even though I was told otherwise. "Hey Axel..."I said, pausing the game. "Awh! I was close to winning! JK what though?" I took a deep breath and began. "Well...Landon invited me to a party and well I wanna go but I didn't want you to be mad when I went and all." Axel sighed and looked at me, taking my hands. "Skylar...no." He got up and headed towards the showers and I followed behind him. His mom didn't allow this but she was sleep so it was okay for now. "Come on! I'll avoid him at all cost." He stopped short of the shower and look at me with a serious face. "Sky, I love you and all but you know I hate that guy. I don't want you to go cause i love you and don't want nothing to happen to you. End of conversation." With that he hopped into the shower, shutting the door in my face. 'Ugh! what does he know?! I'm going anyways!' I stomped off and left his house, going home thinking about what I'm going to wear for the party. Day of the party, I wore little black dress. It was tight and it came to my knees; tied around the neck. 'Well...I'm sexy.' I left my house and headed to the party and met up with my girl, Jade. "What's good,girl? I never see you no more." I hugged her as we went inside to loud music and drinking. No soon as I step in, Landon grabbed me; hugging me. He lowered his mouth to ear and spoke loud enough for me to hear. " Tonight...you're mine" and kissed my neck. Fuck.

*BestFriend(Part 3) coming soon cause I don't want this to be like 20 pages long. Thanks and bear with me!*