BestFriends(Part 3)

*LAST TIME...*

Skylar and Axel agrue. Skylar goes to the party anyways. Sh!t gonna go down. Great recap. Lets go.*

"Tonight...you're mine" and kissed my neck. Fuck. I gently pushed Landon away, forcing a laugh for him. "Yea, in your dreams" and grabbed Jade and pulled her to the side, halfway running from Landon. "What's wrong girl? I ain't never seen you run that fast in my life!" I hushed Jade and pointed for her to follow me to the backyard, less people populated that area. We sat by some dirty chairs and I quickly ran through a recap of the last few months. "Damn. Aren't you just the regular magnet for romantic drama?" I scowled at her but nodded. "So you gotta help me avoid him all night. I just can't be caught by myself with him. It'll be bad like snatching someone weave." We laughed at what I said and she agreed to help me. Throughout the whole night, things went perfect til I had to use the bathroom. "Jade, where is the bathroom?" "Upstairs...want me to join you?" She was dancing and I shook my head no. "Nah. I don't think he go that low. Thanks though." I went upstairs to the bathroom, used it, and fixed my make-up. "Finally! Hope there's some food left." I giggled at myself and left the bathroom. As soon as I reach the staircase, someone grabs me and picks me up. I was about to scream bloody murder til a voice hushed me. "Relax! It's me!" Landon carried me into a bedroom and placed me on the bed. It took me a second to realize the candlelight in the room...all over. "What the he--" Landon's lips pressed into mine, his body covering mine. I began panicking, trying to push him off, clawing at his face. "I told you...tonight you're mine. Tomorrow, you can be his...right after you start to carry my child." Oh. Hell. No.

*Axel POV*

"Hey. Is Skylar there? She's not answering her phone." "No, she's at that party. She probably turned it off. Just go there if you must." I told Sky's mom my thanks and hung up. Dammit. She went to that party anyways! I want to do nothing more than to go there and drag her hard-headed ass out of there but I went against that...for 20 minutes. I threw on some clothes, jeans, converses, black button up shirt, and ran downstairs. "Mom, can I borrow your car?" She was watching tv and just looked at me with that 'Try-That-Shit-Again' face. "Mom, can I PLEASE borrow your car?" She smiled and toss me her keys. "Bring it back the way I left it!" "Thanks and I will!" I call back as I left the house, my mind going straight to where this party was. It was nothing but an hour away. I got there, having no where to park considering half the school must be there. I saw Sky's car and parked next to it. People were everywhere but I didn't care about them. I cared about my hard-headed girlfriend who was somewhere inside. I went in looking for anyone who might have seen her. So far, no one seen her though I thought I saw her go upstairs but by the time I looked, the girl was gone. I spotted that she-witch from 76 dimension of Hades, Jade, dancing with some guy. I hated her but I figure if anyone had to know where she is, it be that she-witch. "Jade, where's Sky?" She looked at me with full disgust and pointed upstairs. "She went to the bathroom but she been gone awhile." "Why didn't you go look for her?" She smirked and said "I just hoped she was up there hooking up with someone older...and not you." I turned away going upstairs, not bothering with Jade today...or ever for the matter of fact. I went upstairs towards the bathroom when I heard a voice. Voices. "Stop Landon! Please!" A low voice muttered something and the girl moaned. "Skylar...you're gonna bear my child!" Sky? I ran towards the door and kicked it in.

*Skylar POV*

This is it for me. Landon had me pinned and I can't move. "Stop Landon! Please!" I cried. Tears slid down my face and he muttered "Hush, my little kitten. It'll be over soon." He sucked on my neck and I couldn't suppress the moan. He smiled wickly and said "Skylar...you're gonna bear my child!" I tried clawing at his face again when the door was kicked open and a shadowy figure stood at the door. The figure flipped on the lights and I was blinded but once my eyes adjusted, I could tell who it was...Axel. I broke, right there. I started sobbing like a hot mess because I hoped that he would save me but I felt like...like that wouldn't happen but it did. Axel ran over and pulled Landon off of me and began punching the shit out of him til he was unconscious . Axel got up looking as if he wanted to kill him but he just came to me scooping me up in his arms, not saying a word. He carried me downstairs to Jade. "You. Drive Sky's car back to her house and you..." He looked at the guy who was grinding with Jade and pointed to her. "Can you please follow her and take her back here?" After saying that, he left and I blacked out.

*Axel POV*

I gave Jade and that guy simple instructions and can hope that they follow. My worries were now about Skylar. She was awake coming downstairs and during instructions but when I looked down, she was unconscious. I got her to my car, made a quick mini bed in the back and got in the car. 30 minutes down the road, I look to see if Sky has woke up and began thinking. 'I was ready to yell at her for this but seeing her this way...' I've been strong since birth but she's the only girl to bring me to tears. 'I love her...I mean I really love her.' I begin thinking more things til I arrived at home. I picked her up gently and came inside. Mom was asleep on the couch and I went upstairs, taking her to my room. Luckily, she keeps spare clothes she never wears here. I changed her into a tank top and shorts and placed her in bed. I changed into some shorts and grabbed something and placed it on her finger. I slid into bed, bring her body close. I hope she'll be fine and will accept this.

*Skylar POV*

I wake up in a unfamiliar place. My eyes see nothing but dark and I try to look for a familiar landmark or something to figure out where I was. My adjusted and I looked up to see a window. Gee, no help there but the sun was coming up and I finally realized I was being held. Axel. Last night flew back into my mind and I wanted to just go back to sleep. I put my hands threw my hair and something caught my hair. "What the--" I untangle the object and put my hand down to see what it was. A ring...a engagement ring. I blanked a few times then looked at Axel, who was now awake. "Well, will you?" I just looked at him and said "If you call this a proposal...then I love it!" I kissed him and we just sat there looking at each other, a kiss here and there. "I never got my answer ya know...so yes or no?" I sat back and looked him, thinking. "Hell no!" He look mortified and I laughed. "I'm kidding! Yes!" Axel shook his head. "You're horrible, you know that right?" I smiled, taking my spot in his lap. "Yes, I know that but you love me anyways." "Shut up" and we laughed which eventually turned into a kiss.

*N/A Notes: Woo! Finished! Sky&Axel get married and Landon basically becomes a criminal which gets him 10years behind bars. Everything works out great...well except for Landon of course.*