Chapter 2

Pic of Chachi over there! >>>>>>

**Justin's POV**

When we got to the movie theatre me and Chanel were immediately sighted by a group of girls.

"OHMYGOSH IT'S CHACHI!"

"AND SHE'S WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!"

Everyone in the place snapped their heads in our direction. We looked at each other. "Run," we both nodded, turning back around and darting towards the door, Ryan and Chaz hot on our heels. As we sprinted through the parking lot we could hear the screams not far behind us. We all scrambled into my car but fans were blocking Chanel's side so she had to climb over me to get into the passenger seat, giving me a picture perfect view of her ass. Hot damn. I swear I coulda put a frame around that, it was so sexy. I can't wait to get my hands on her in the photo shoot. And usually when you say you can't wait to get your hands on someone you're talking about fighting them. But I mean I can't wait to feel her body against mine. To run my hands all down her figure. I instantly felt myself harden at the thought.

"Yo Bieber!" I heard that accent ring through my ears.

"Yes, sexy?" I asked, looking at her.

"Normally, I would've hit you for that one, but we have a bigger problem at hand. How we gonna get out?"

"What do you-" I was about to ask but cut myself off when I saw what she was talking about.

Fans. Everywhere. Mainly girl fans of mine, because most guys would never be obsessed enough with Chachi to do such a thing. They were all over my car. Surrounding us, including paparazzi. I'll definitely have to go to a carwash after this is over....Most of their faces were pressed up against the windows and stuff. Some of them had even climbed up on the hood and were all in our faces on the other side of the windshield. I instantly got angry. I'm usually nice when it comes to fans but when they get over the line it really messes me up. And not to mention the paparazzi who just plain piss me off.

"Ugh!" I grunted. "I freaking hate this!"

"As much as I may dislike you, I agree." she replied.

"I guess we gotta stay here until they all leave. Are the doors locked?" Chaz asked.

"No, I actually want one of my fans to jump in the car and ambush me." I replied sarcastically.

"You mean my fans." Chanel said without averting her gaze from the window. She kept glancing around the car, obviously looking for some form of escape.

"Whatever you say. But you and I both know there's way more Beliebers in this world than there are your little KenBarbz." (A/N: Don't say I got that from Nicki Minaj because I couldn't come up with anything better at the moment but when I do I will change it. :D)

"Dude. For real? Like, KenBarbz dominate the male and femal population, while Beliebers are just tens of millions of obsessed teenage girls, along with a few gay guys." she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Ooooooo" Chaz and Ryan laughed.

"The Barbz are all pretty much bisexual you know that, right?"

She shrugged. "So? That doesnt't bother me as much as you think. I had to play a lesbian in that movie with Dakota Fanning."

"That. Was. Hot." me, Ryan, and Chaz said at the same time.

She smacked my shoulder. "Shut up, perv!"

"Hey! Why didn't you hit Ryan and Chaz!? And it's not our fault! You guys beat Twilight for Best Kiss! That's a damn milestone!"

She shrugged. "I can't reach them. And I guess you're right. But I still don't go that way."