Toxic Lips*

Let's just say secrets are everybody's best friend.
No matter how hard you try to tell the truth there's always lies.
But the thing is I preferred telling lies and having secrets. Let's just say I go insane if a secrets out~
------------------------

Every time he places his soft and kissable lips on mine I'm only craving for more, but the craving gets stronger as I keep dreaming about him. No matter what I felt I'm no where near over him.

~Brie

The promise he made to me made me the person who I am.

The promise made me feel better about myself and felt me like I'm different and unique.

Everything about him defines why I'm Brianna Garcia-Colace and nobody else made me who I am.

Nobody knew who he was. I never introduced him to my family and vice versa.

We kept each other a secret because secrets make people more suspicious and he was my only one who understood why I'm not sane.

The years we hanged out with each other the hugs he gave me, everything that he gave me made me complete.

I knew things don't last forever, but with us it only 4 years.

Everything we had went completely down the drain.

At the time I didn't understand what was happening but as I got older I understood what happened.

He left me, and he made it perfectly clear that he was never coming back to Arizona.

Everyone tried to make me feel better but the harder they tried to harder I fell.

All they knew was that I lost a good friend, but in reality I lost the one thing really matter to me.

I wanted to cry and I wanted a hug, the hug that I wanted from him so bad.

As soon as I figured it out I wanted to find him, but my mother did not let me go out, since she knows where he left.

She never told me because I figured she didn't want to break my heart and she wanted for me to be the happy kid I was before.

But without him I'm nothing, normal kids would forget their childhood memories but I'm not normal and he told me, that he loved me when I'm not like everyone else.

As time flew by I kept dreaming on how he would like as he grew older and taller.

He seemed like the one who always look good with a great body to go with it.

As I went through our memories, like old pictures gifts he would always give me would always have me in tears.

He meant more to me then other people have. He understood who I am everything I would do in my life time.

Everyday I wake up and go to school it would be the same old same old nothing interesting ever happening.

As soon as I graduate high school, my twin sister, Nicole and I decided to do something that involves being an athlete.

As soon as Nikki and I made it into the WWE we've have always been on cloud nine.

We didn't think that we could make in the WWE, the harder they pushed us the harder we trained.

As the years went by Nicole tried to get me to go out and date someone.

The hard I tried, the harder it is for me to find someone.

Everyone that has been pushed my way, just turned out to be just like the others.

Liars.

Cheaters.

Heartbreakers.

Arrogant.

Careless

Heartless.

That list can go on and on. I want him back in my arms, like when we where children.

The harder I wished it just became harder to find someone who can beat him.

After a while Nicole dropped about me finding someone eventually she found the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose.

Right, everything has been going great.

Nicole and I were invited to NXT to meet the new talents.

I always loved meeting new people, I've been the caring twin.

I met up with some friends of mine named Leah and Mercedes or as you know them Carmella and Sasha Banks.

While Nicole went with Ashley and Rebecca (Charlotte and Becky).

As they took me around for a tour of NXT.

As we got closer to the end there was a group of guys that the girls wanted me to meet.

Once I recognized that one face, I was about to have a panic attack.

I realized that he was the one, the one that left me 15 years ago.

Just to be sure I introduced myself as Brie, so he wouldn't recognized me but when he introduced himself I thought that I was going to have a heart attack, faint, or even throw up.

"Fergal Devitt"

That name, the one I missed hearing my entire childhood, it's suddenly back to haunt me.

X
Now here we are months later doing the unthinkable, or as I would like to call myself a mistress.

That word kept replaying in my mind.

Mistress.

Mistress

Mistress

But I can't help it.

Our lips are meant to be.

Even if he doesn't remember who I am, I just want him more.

We try our hardest to keep it a secret like we always have done when we were children, well at least from I can remember from.