Chapter ~5

Amor~

"She has new rims and one of those cushy things you out over the steering wheel, and I just got her washed I can give you a ride home if you would like." I mentally groaned. Allllll day Gabriela has been bragging about something she owns. From her new yorkie to her new convertible. "Thank you but I have my own car." I said through greeted teeth my wolf growling on the inside asking for a permission to come out and shut the girl up herself. "Oh well your loss." She snorted.

"One more class then lunch and I'm outta here." I mumbled. "What was that?" Gabriela asked. "Nothing." I beamed giving her the most fake smile I could conjure up. Finally we made it to my chemistry class. "Aw I'm sad we don't have this class together." "You know it wasn't necessary to walk me to allll my classes." I said sweetly trying not to sound bitter. "Your welcome." And with that she strutted away and I rolled my eyes as boys in the hallway turned to look as she passed by.

I was the first one in class so I sat in the back corner hoping that maybe then the teacher won't see me and make me introduce my self like I had to do in all my other classes thinking about that made me internally roll my eyes, but hey at least I get a break from Chatty Cathy.

In about a minute or two the class started to fill up and everyone took there seats only a few noticing me, just how I like it. Finally the teacher came in making me slump in my seat a little bit hopping she wouldn't notice the new person in her class.

"Ok class before we get started I want to introduce a new member to our class Amor why don't you come up here." She beamed making me slump even more. Maybe if I stay still she'll think I'm deaf.

"Amor." She asked again this time a little more stern making my inner wolf growl at her tone of voice. I reluctantly got up and walked to the front feeling eyes staring holes in the back of my head. "Why don't you tell us a little-" I let out a soft groan cutting her off. "My names Amor I'm new here obviously I -" I paused. There was this strange smell, kind of a honey vanilla smell. Whatever it was it was making my wolf go crazy. I shook off the feeling and was about to start again when there was 3 pounds on the door making me stop. The teacher went to the door and when she saw who it was she scoffed and turned to me. "Continue ple-" "MRS GILBORTTTT .. I know your in there." The class erupted in a fit of giggles and I gave mrs gilbort a look of amusement. "Aren't you gonna open the door." I said politely.

She gave me a look of anger reluctantly turned around and opened the door but when she did that's when everything changed.

~~~~~~~~
SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE AND GIVE YALL A LITTLE SUM SUM

ALSO SORRY IM A LITTLE RUSTY SO BEAR WITH ME

~Ashley