Chapter 6~

Amor~

  As she opened the door the room instantly filled with the hypnotizing scent of honey and vanilla, driving my wolf crazy. I turned my head to find the origin of this captivating smell and that's when I saw him, the most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes on.

I felt myself admiring his features in awe, silver eyes that danced with curiosity, silky honey brown hair that lay atop his head messily, soft pink lips I that suddenly wanted pressed against mine. He was tall and broad, I caught myself admiring how his white shirt clung to his muscles perfectly, every inch of him was perfection.

His blazing hot glaze caught mine as he too was caught in a trance, I felt myself wanting to run in his arms, to wrap myself in his scent and to feel his warm touch on my craving skin.

I watched as his lips slowly parted and a low growl escaped his lips "Mate"

I felt my wolf inside me bouncing with excitement, Mate, Mate, my mate was standing in front of me and there was nothing more I wanted to do than-

Ms. Gilbert cleared her throat loudly knocking me back into to reality , " Mr. Damien are you gonna come in"  Annoyance flickered in his eyes as if he silently cursed her for interrupting our staring contest. "Of course" he murmured never taking his eyes off me as he walked to the back of the classroom making sure to sit at the open seat behind mine.

"You were saying amor" I took my eyes off of his and gave her a blank stare. "What?" I asked in confusion, She rolled her eyes "You were introducing your-" "I was done," As I made my way back to my seat I silently scolded myself for letting my thoughts get scrambled. I felt his gaze on my back as I sat down. "Today were going over a new unit-" I gasped as I felt his finger trail on my collar bone sending sparks through my body. "You smell delicious " he whispered huskily in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I could feel his smirk as he leans back clearly pleased by the effect he has on me.

When the bell rang i quickly left the classroom, Ignoring his calls I quickened my pace.I needed to leave ,I needed to clear my thoughts.

I ran out of the school door not caring who saw me or that I had two periods left. I ran and ran Untill I was in the neighboring woods. Once concealed by towering trees, I quickly shifted into my wolf and pushed even harder loving the feeling of the wind in my fur and the grass beneath my paws. I didn't know where I was going I just wanted to run, and I did.

As I took in my surroundings, I listened to the birds chirping there unique rhymes and the leaves rustling in the wind. I loved the feeling of unity being in the woods in my wolf brought me. As I lay down I watch as the once bright Sky slowly begins to turn dark, soon i will have to make my way back.

I had found my Mate here in Hasburg Creek, I wish I could share my feelings with my mom. I sigh as I think about how she would react to me telling her about Damien, how her face would light up with her contagious smile as she listens to me describe him. Then my mind wanders to Tristian, I wonder how he would of react to me finding my mate.

But those were just thoughts, and thoughts that didn't matter because the fact was rouges had my parents and I would never see them until the day I finally take action and get them back, get my life back.

Crack

I jumped up quickly trying to locate where the sound came from, I let out a loud warning growl telling whoever is there to show themselves . Before I could react a dark figure lunges out of the darkness landing on top of me. A rouge wolf, I manage to kick it off me and let out a loud snarl to which it returns.