He cries

Damon:You walked into Damon's room and saw him sitting on the floor, staring up at the ceiling mindlessly. You sat beside him quietly and grabbed his hand. He pulled you onto his lap.
"Make it stop", he whispered. You looked at him gently.
" Make what stop? ", you asked.
" Everything. It hurts, everything hurts. I can't do it anymore. I don't want to live forever. I just want it to stop", he said, two years falling evenly down his cheeks. You put your hands on his cheeks and spread your thumbs so that you could his tears. You kissed his eyelids, unsure of what to do. You had never seen Damon cry. Ever. He was the rock, you were the weak one. And these thoughts he was having were devastating you.
"I, I can't make it stop. What hurts?", you whispered softly.
" Everything. I can only take so much. I want to be human again Y/N. I hate the monster I am now", he said, his eyes sparkling with unshed tears.
"You are not a monster", you said firmly. " You are the sweetest, most loyal, most caring person I have ever met. You have to believe that Damon", you said, your hands stroking his hair. He grabbed your hands and kissed them.
"I want to believe you", he said tiredly.
" I'm gonna make sure you do. We're gonna get through this together. I promise ", you said, kissing him to help ease the pain he was feeling.

Stefan:" Stefan!", you said, running towards him and throwing your arms around him.
You had just escaped from a murderous vampire, with the help of Bonnie, and the first person you had to see was Stefan. He looked at you, his eyes red and grabbed you tightly, swinging you around.
"I thought I'd never see you again", he said, his voice muffled by the fact he was talking into your hair.
" You're not gonna get rid of me that easy", you said, pulling away and kissing his cheek. He looked at you and wiped his eyes furiously. You looked at him softly and put your arms around his neck. "Were you crying?", you whispered softly.
" Crying?! I was beside myself. I could hardly breath", he said gruffly. You looked at him, your own eyes watering.
"I didn't know you cared so much", you said quietly. He looked at you softly and put his hands on the wall above your head, trapping you.
" Didn't think I'd care. Believe me, I care", he said, his lips on yours roughly. You ran your hands through his hair and wrapped your legs around his waist. He moved his lips down to your chin and your neck back up to your lip. Then he put his forehead on yours, your lips inches apart.
"Don't ever leave me again okay?", he asked softly.
" Never", you agreed and kissed his forehead.

Jeremy:You walked into the kitchen where Jeremy was cooking dinner and you sat on the counter swinging your legs. He grinned at you as he chopped the veg. You titled your head as you saw him blinking rapidly, and his eyes going red. You jumped down from the counter and put your hand on his shoulder.
"Are you crying?", you asked, stunned. He nodded and pointed towards the chopping board. You followed his gaze and burst out laughing.
" Onions!", you said, giggling uncontrollably. He glared at you through watery eyes and you covered your mouth. "Sorry babe, you're just such a wuss", you grinned teasingly and his mouth twitched. You moved the onions away and pulled your sleeve over your fingers, SL you could wipe his eyes softly. After you had wiped them, they opened widely, though still slightly red.
" Are you okay?", you asked softly. He laughed and nodded.
"I think I'll live", he said sarcastically. You put your arms around his neck.
" The first time I saw you cry was over onions. One to tell the grandkids huh?", you asked. He laughed and put his lips on yours.
"Definitely", he agreed and he wrapped his arms around you.

A/N:Hope you enjoyed :)