Imagine #37 Kol

He proposes.

Four dozen roses, anything for you to notice.

When Kol Mikaelson first met you, you had no interest whatsoever in him. He was pompous, arrogant and a total player. But he was instantly attracted to you, even more so by the fact that you had no interest in him.

So he persisted in asking you out. He gave you roses, chocolates. You only agreed to go on a date because he was so annoying. But you were so glad you went. Because behind the whole slick guy facade, he was a total gentleman. So sweet and kind hearted. You fell for him so quickly, and so hard.

They don't make you like they used to you're never going out of the style. Living in a world gone plastic baby you're so classic.

Kol just thought you were amazing. So beautiful. Strong
Independent. So classy. You were one of a kind. So vintage, and he loved you more than words could say. He was so lucky that you were his. So lucky that you loved him as much as he loved you.

You didn't act or dress like everyone else these days. Everyone looked the same, acted the same. So fake. You were so classy, elegant, and he knew it. He loved that you were a natural beauty. You were totally unique, and he wanted a eternity with you. So he decided to propose.

The way you saved me who could blame me when I just wanna make you smile.

When you walked into a room full of roses, you laughed. It reminded you of when you and Kol first met.

"Is there a anniversary I've forgotten?", you grinned as he walked towards you, holding a rose, dressed in a tux. You took the rose and kissed his cheek.

" Not exactly", he grinned. You froze as he knelt on one knee. "Y/N, I wake up everyday and just lie there thinking about how lucky I am to have you. You are so out of my league. You saved me. Made me feel like me. I love you so much. You're my world. Will you marry me?", he asked softly, holding up a ring.

" You didn't need all of this Kol. I would marry you in a box", you told him softly, kissing him. He laughed as he put the ring on you. You laughed as he twirled you around, before pulling you into his arms. You fell into him, so happy at the thought of having an eternity in his arms.

A/N:Thanks for the request! Hope you liked!:) x