Introduction

I have never  been into bands and all that mainstream stuff; it's just not me - obsessing over cute boys who don't even know I exist and even buying all their merchandise in efforts to get closer to them. It just doesn't make sense to me. Just to be clear though, just because I'm not into bands, doesn't mean I don't like music. I'm more of a heavy metal fan if I do say so myself.

I'd much rather rock out in my room with my headphones on and wear my old converse, black skinny jeans and some random t-shirt that I've pulled out of the bottom of my wardrobe! I never do anything with my hair, thankfully I have been blessed with naturally straight, dark brown hair so I usually just tie it up.

I guess I've always been a tom-boy. My Mum died when I was young, so my only influence growing up has been my Dad and my older brother, Scott. By the way, my name is Lucy White but my friends call me Lou.

I wouldn't say I'm an outcast but I don't always fit in with others. For example, my best friend, Tess, is nothing like me! She's blonde, tall, and always has a face caked in make-up. Tess is like a human Barbie doll; she's beautiful, kind and incredibly intelligent although sometimes it might not seem like it. She loves to go on shopping sprees for clothes and 'merch', in which I am usually literally dragged along with her; and Tess can be a bit clumsy at times too, but aren't we all?

We usually have a laugh about it though because even though we have many differences, we also have our similarities. Our humour is the craziest and we have a bunch of inside jokes that no one understands but us - well, I suppose that's why it's called an 'inside' joke. We both love pizza and have a bad habit of watching film marathons on my sofa until early in the morning.

Tess does this thing, it really gets on my nerves, she calls it 'fangirling'. Basically, she has a massive obsession with some 'punk-rock' band called 5 Seconds Of Summer; she doesn't stop talking about them. Tess has as much merchandise as she can possibly buy including their CDs. She probably knows even more about their personal life than they do!

I love her to death though. She's always there for me and I've known her since we were three and now we are seventeen! Time flys I suppose, and you know what they say, opposites attract!

A/N

Hey! Sorry if this is boring but the story will begin after this brief introduction so you get to know Lucy a little bit more. Hope you enjoy the chapters that are to come and ideas would be fab! Thanks! :D

~ Katie
~ Saeko  (Sparkleypancakes - Editor)