Chapter 8

My eyes opened as Dinah shook my body.

"Mila, wake up, you're late for your first class," Dinah muttered with annoyance in her voice, making me bolt up.

"Fuck," I shouted and put my head into my hands. I just wanted to cry and stay in bed but I had to go class, I was falling behind slowly.

I ran to the bathroom and put my hair up in a ponytail, I didn't even brother with makeup. My outfit was leggings and a sweater with Nike shoes. I said goodbye to Dinah and then bolted to class.

-----

My classes went smoothly, expect the one I was late to. The professed ended up, yelling at me and telling me that I should of just missed class.

After all my classes were done, I went back to the dorms and ordered pizza, put on One Tree Hill and studied.

I wanted everything to go back to normal and this time, I wouldn't let Lauren come back. Ever again. I promised myself that I wouldn't even look at her.

The door opened and Dinah walked in with Ally. I kept on eating my pizza and studying while they talked.

"Hey Camila, what happened with you and Lauren last night? You two kinda disappeared," Ally asked me, making me close my laptop and just take a big breath.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to go home early," I lied. Not everyone needed to know that I got played.

"But her car was still there when we left?"

"Oh yeah, I called uber. I don't know where Lauren went," I said, shrugging. Ally gave me a confused look but went back to talking with Dinah.

An hour went by until Ally asked if I wanted to come along to dinner. I looked at Dinah, biting my lip. Was Lauren going to be there? It was like Dinah could read my mind and she did a small nod. I took a big breath.

"You know what, I'll go, let me change first," I answered Ally, leaving her smiling and Dinah confused. I grabbed a white skirt, tights, a black crop top and some black docs and quickly changed in the bathroom.

I walked out and then followed the two girls into Ally's car.

We got to the diner, which was 60's themed. Dinah explained to me that this was their favorite diner and they went to it almost every week.

I walked into diner, following them once again. And then there she was.

Lauren.

Lauren, Normani and some girl with short purple hair. The girl was all over Lauren. Smiling and laughing at anything Lauren would say.

I rolled my eyes as I saw Lauren scan my body up and down. I watched as she glanced away quickly and began to talk to the girl.

I walked to our table and sat down at the end of the booth, by Dinah. I looked up over to Lauren who gave me a small smirk.

"Camila, have you met Brook yet?" she asked, with a smug look in her face.

"No, I haven't. It's nice to meet you, Brook." I replied, giving the purple haired girl a small warming smile.

After I ordered myself some food, I began to talk to Dinah.

"I need to make her jealous," I whispered, trying to make it seem like we were talking about normal things.

"Why? That will make her think that you want her," she whispered back. I sighed, she did have a point.

"I don't know. I just want her to know that I don't need her,"