Chapter 9

I woke up, seeing Lauren at my side sleeping. She looked so peaceful for once. After watching her sleep for a few minutes, I got up and then went to the bathroom to get ready.

After I took a shower, I quickly did my hair and my make up and put on my outfit. I walked out to see Lauren garnering my room.

"Camz, why do you put on makeup, you look better without it," she mumbled to
me as she turned to me.

"No I don't, you must be drunk," I said, laughing a bit but she shook her head no.

"I may be a bit hungover but I know that you're the most beautiful person on earth," she whispered to me, coming closer to me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. She grabbed the sides of my face.

"Don't you ever call yourself not beautiful," she whispered to me, every words made me shiver, showing me she meant it. "You are so so so beautiful, inside and outside babe," she whispered and then kissed me. I kissed her back and then gave her a small smile.

"My father has a big dinner for his business thing, it's real important since he invited me. Be my date?" she asked. I quickly nodded.

"Of course, what time is at?"

"Starts at seven, I'll pick you up alright?" she said and then gave me a peck on my lips before she left. I had no class today so I went out to a coffee shop, meeting up with Dinah who was with Ally and spent my time with them.

When it was already five, I went back to the dorm to get ready. I straighten my hair and my makeup was natural, my dress was a white lace skintight dress and my heels were white.

After waiting a couple of minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it, seeing Lauren. She looked so good. I scanned her body up and down, her black dress complimenting her curves. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me in closer.

"Baby girl, you look so sexy," she whispered in my ear and then leaned in to place a soft kiss on my lips. She led me to her car and then opened the door for me. I got in and then looked over to Lauren.

"Put on some one direction for me?" I asked with a slight laugh.

"As you wish, princess."

-----

When we got there, she got out and then opened the door for me once again, I got out and then took her hand. Everything was so fancy, like it was made for celebrities, people who were important. She led me inside, people greeting her everywhere.

"I guess this dinner is pretty important?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"I guess, it's the first time my dad invited me to dinner," she said and then found us a seat at a table. She sat down and so did I. A few people sat down by us, all greeting Lauren.

Lauren spoke to them while I just looked down, which I noticed Lauren had placed her hand on my thigh. I didn't mind it, I thought of it as a no big deal. But the whole situation changed when she gave a light squeeze before trailing up towards my center. 

I bit my lip and suppressed a moan when her thumb brushed against my clit.

"Don't make a sound," she whispered and then innocently started rubbing against my covered folds. I tried to play cool and look forward, but my gaze kept on dropping down to what her thumb was doing.

"L-Lauren," I rasped but Lauren quickly shushed me by pressing her thumb hard against my clit, I had to bite on my lip hard, so hard that I was worried if it would start bleeding.

I was about to stop her when her fingers slipped in inside of my panties. I gasped loudly causing few people around me to look at me, I quickly recovered myself by acting like I was coughing and then glared at Lauren, who was smirking.