0.7

Harry pushed his hair from his eyes, searching for his shirt. He really needed to get to work.

It was seven in the morning, but it was his choice on the times he worked. His uncle owned the icecream and sandwich shop three blocks away, Ice to Meat You.

Stupid name.

But, Harry got paid for lounging around and that's all he ever wanted in life. Sometimes he'd go help out at the mechanics shop next door, makin twice the money, but Harry's been distracted lately and he really needed to pay some bills.

Harry finally found the maroon button-up, pulling it on and leaving the top threw buttons undone. He squeezed into tight jeans and stepped into the cool October breeze, making his way to his car and pulling open the door.

On his way to the shop, Harry decided to send Louis a text.

Are you working tonight? xH

No. I'm heading to work now. A girl needed me to take her shift, but they days aren't usually busy so I'll be home around noon. -Lou

Harry read the message at a stop light and sent a quick message back.

I'll be at your house at 2. Better make sure Luke won't be there. (; xH

Harry pulled into the shop's lot and got out, going to the door and greeting his friend Perrie, who was at the counter, leaning against it.

They normally didn't get customers until around eight besides the few stray runners looking for something to drink.

"Hey, Harry," she greeted, smiling at the lad. "Finally back to work?"

"I've been busy," Harry replied, stepping into the back to grab a tee from his cubby. He undid his shirt and pulled on the ugly lime green shirt, cringing.

"Busy with what?" Perrie scoffed. "It's not like you have a real relationship."

"I didn't say I was busy with a relationship," Harry replied as he came up behind Perrie, wrapping his arms around her and placing his chin on her shoulder, having to slouch awkwardly.

Perrie chuckled, awkwardly tapping his head, be for the tinkling bell chimed.

"Get your slutty hands off my girlfriend," the customer, Jade, said, narrowing her eyes at Harry.

"Sorry, Mum," Harry grumbled, pulling away from Perrie. The two girls exchanged a quick kiss before Jade ordered a blueberry pomegranate smoothie. 

Harry set to work, not looking forward to this day.

Until three, that is.

~~~

Louis was really nervous. So nervous that he didn't even reply to Harry's text. He knew Harry would come over either way.

And, although Louis wanted to have sex with Harry, Louis was practically a virgin. His last time having sex was when he was twenty and he's nearly twenty-four now.

Besides this fact, Louis was just never good in bed. He was loud, probably annoying because all he did was whine and whimper.

It's not that he didn't trust Harry to make him feel good- he did!- but Louis was scared that Harry would be too rough on him.

Nevertheless, Louis made sure that Luke would be out- he had work until seven so yes- and cleaned himself up well in the tub.

It was only two. Louis didn't know what to do with himself until he got a wild idea.