The Tombs

Damon's POV

   "Dammit Katherine! I swear you lay a finger on her and I will personally drive a stake through your heart!" I yelled. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Stefan. "Pick up, pick up, pick up!" I mumbled to myself. After the third ring he finally answers. "What is it Damon?" He asks. "I know where that bitch is keeping her. She's got Elena in the tombs." The phone goes silent. Stefan hung up on me. That's just great. I guess I shouldn't expect his help.

Stefan's POV

The phone call from Damon sent me straight to the tombs. I was there within minutes. There didn't seem to be anyone standing guard outside the entrance. I slowly made my way to the tombs entry way and and went in. There's where I saw her. Beat up and bruised, covered in blood, completely unconscious.

I was untying her when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was, and I felt automatic pain shoot through my body. My vision started to go blurry and-

Zoe's POV

   Katherine is going to be so proud of me when she gets back! I mean, I did knock out Stefan Salvatore after all, and I stopped him from taking Elena. I still can't believe I'm getting to work along side Katherine Pierce! It's a dream come true! I've finally met my muse! Instead of waiting for her to come back, I should go find her and tell her about my accomplishments!

Elena's POV

   "Ow." I moan as I come to. I said it no more than a whisper. My throat hurts so talking isn't my strong suit at the moment. I doubt anyone could've even heard me. I slowly sit up straight and unwittingly go to rub the lump on my head. As I'm doing so I realize, my arm isn't tied anymore! By the light of the single candle sitting on the ground, I can see Stefan laying on the floor beside the chair I'm tied to. He must've been the one that untied on of my arms!

I look around be don't see anyone else. I untie my other arm and then my feet. I quickly rush to Stefan's side, even though I don't know him very well. I attempt to wake him up, but all I mange to get out of him is a moan. I can't drag him out of here, the only hope for either of us is if I go get help.

I manage to climb my way out of the tombs and get to a standing position. I start walking when all of a sudden I start feeling light headed. I have to keep going until I can find some help. Stefan needs for me to keep going.

I finally reach a house on the outskirts of town. I ring the doorbell. The dizziness has gotten worse now. The sides of my vision have gone blurry. I fall to the ground unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took me so long to update again. I wanted to a lot but then some stuff happened where a have to switch schools now and a whole bunch of other stuff happened. So again I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update. I hope you like this chapter! As always if you see any typos or incorrect grammar let me know. Sorry it's so short.

I hope you enjoy the song I have up at the top of this chapter. Now to the question. This time it won't have anything to do with TVD. What is your favorite sport and why?
As always vote and comment, and thanks for reading!

-RaeganSomerhalder :)