Death By The Hands Of A Wolf

Damon's POV

   "Um, let's go sit over there," I say, pointing to the table in the back corner. She walks over there, with me trailing behind her like a lost puppy. Sometimes I wonder how I got to be this way. Where I just follow a girl around. But then again, she's not just any girl, so I guess it's ok, but only because it's Elena. Oh no! I've gone insane! Someone call an insane asylum and sign me up, because I need treatment.

   "Explain," Elena demanded,  totally wanting to get this over with. Wow, is she in a mood. "Ok, here it goes..."

Tyler's POV

   "Hey Bonnie, Caroline," I greeted. "This is my girlfriend Zoe, and her friend Kayla," I introduced, pointing to the two beautiful girls behind me. I mean, how could my girlfriend be any hotter?  With her long, curly brunette hair, and her incredibly amazing ocean blue eyes. Along with her perfect body and adorable freckles, who could ask for better?

   Then there's her also hot best friend that's always hanging out with us. I mean, she's got short, shoulder length, straight blonde hair, with shocking green eyes that anyone could get lost in. She also has a perfect body, and cute dimples. I'm living the life, hanging out with two babes, but then again, awesome people live awesome lives. Am I right, or am I right?

   "Hey, I'm Bonnie and this is Caroline. It's so nice to meet you," Bonnie responding the greeting politely. Caroline on the other hand just rolled her eyes, I wonder what's got her in a mood. "Well we were just going to get some drinks, you guys can come," I offered, kind of hoping they'd say yes, I mean, I'm starting to get bored, maybe they can liven up our little group.

   "Yes! Maybe I won't be so bored anymore," Caroline squealed before Bonnie could answer for herself. "Ok then, follow me," I declared as I led them to where my dad keeps his 'secret'  stash of booze.

   "Are you sure this is ok?" Zoe asked. "Of course it is," I lied through my teeth. "How about some music?" Caroline questioned us as she pulled out her phone. "Yah!" We all yelled. When Caroline put on, 'We Are Young' by F.U.N., we all started dancing.

Soon To Be Discovered's POV

   My plan is going perfectly. Now all she needs to do is give Tyler a shove and he'll do the rest for me. Then I'll be one step closer to getting back on 'his' good side. After this all I have to do is go and get that stupid rock, and then my plan will be complete. All I'll have to do is contact 'him' and get 'him' to come here after agreeing to my terms. Freedom here I come! Then I'm coming for you Stefan, so be prepared.

Tyler's POV

   After about five drinks and thirteen songs, Bonnie was out cold. The rest of us just kept dancing, laughing, and having and having a good time. Apparently Bonnie doesn't have a very high tolerance level for alcohol. Unlike us, obviously. But then again she doesn't drink as much as we do, so she hasn't built up a high tolerance level for it. It would be like letting a new vampire into a town full of people, and expecting them not to eat people, if vampires were real that is.

   As we were dancing, Kayla bumped into me. "Hey, watch it!" I snapped. Where did that come from? "No, you watch it you dumb alcoholic!" She yelled at me and pushed me. Oh that little... "Push me one more time. I dare you," I threatened. She went to push me again, but this time I hopped to the side. Since she was drunk, she lost her balance, and hit her head HARD on a table I didn't even know was behind me.

   "Oh my god, Kayla, are you ok?" I quickly sobered up as I ran to help her up. There was no answer, and my first thought was, please don't be dead, please don't be dead! Caroline and Zoe also sobered up fast as they came to help me with Kayla. "She's not breathing!" Caroline answered my thoughts. I just sat there on the floor next to Kayla's lifeless body, thinking that this is all my fault.