Chapter 26

"Alright what do yall want to do today?" I ask Maddy and Ally who are laying down on my bed. "Can I just sleep? I have some major jet lag." Maddy moans.

"Alright fine, what about you?" I look at Ally. "I actually just want to sleep too" she says grabbing the nearest blanket and covering her face with it. "Yall are so lame."

"I'm gonna go take a walk to the park. I need some fresh air." I yell from the doorway in the living room. "Stay safe and make good choices!" Maddy yells back.

I get one of my many purses then proceed to walk out the door. The weather here is so nice. On my way to the park I accidentally bump into a body. "I'm so sorry" I say to the unknown figure. When I look up into the person's eyes I am completely horrified.

"Cole! What are you doing here!?" I take a step back but he grabs my arm. "Hi Kylie. It's so nice to see you again. I didn't like how you ignored my texts." I'm pretty sure his fingers are leaving bruises on my arm.

"How did you even find me?" I decide not to yank my arm since he'll probably squeeze it harder. "I asked around. Plus I follow you on twitter and instagram and before you ask, yeah you had me blocked but I made extra accounts." He's a fucking psycho! I should have known he would do something like this. This is one of the reasons I broke up with him in the first place. He was always too attached.

"Well what do you want from me!?" I'm honestly so scared. At this question he smiles that god awful smile that's a mixture of sexy and scary. "I told you I wanted to make it up to you."

He starts to drag me to a parked car next to my apartments. How did he even know where I live? He opens the door and carefully puts me in the front seat. "Where are we going?" I ask once he gets in the car and starts to drive.

"We're going back to my hotel." He smiles and tries to hold my hand but I place it in my lap. "Kylie don't be like that." His voice deepens. I ignore him until we get to his hotel that happens to be just a few streets over.

He helps me out of the car then leads me into his room. It's a pretty nice hotel. I stand next to the door because I don't know where else to go. "You can sit down on the bed if you want." He says pointing to it. I do as he says because I cannot continue to support my weight on my feet.

"Okay I'm just gonna spit it out" Cole sits a little too close to me on the bed. "I want you back Kylie. I think we can make it work this time." My eyes widen and I almost choke on my laughter. "Oh shut up. You can't be serious. After everything you put me through? Yeah, no thanks." I get up to leave but he pulls me back down onto the bed.

"Cole get off of me!" He has my wrists pinned down over my head and is hovering over me. "I've always wanted to do this." He breaths out while unzipping his pants. By now I'm crying. "Get off of me please!" I scream.

"Oh shut the hell up Kylie you know you want me too." His hot breath hits my face. "Cole I'm getting married soon. I'm fucking pregnant you can't do this!" He starts to hike up my dress when I notice that he let one of my wrists go.

I grab a fistful of his blonde hair and yank his head hard. He immediately lets go of me giving me time to stand up. When I do manage to get up I kick him hard in the balls. He doubles over and cries out in pain. I run as fast as I possibly can out of his hotel room and hail a taxi.

"Kylie get back here!" I hear Cole yell from behind me. Luckily there's one right outside the hotel. The driver takes me back home, I pay my fee then go inside and lock the door.

I catch my breathe but start to cry again. My back slides down the door as I sob into my hands. What the hell just happened.

"Oh my gosh!" Maddy comes running towards me. "What happened? What's wrong?" She quickly checks over me and embraces me in a hug. "Cole. Cole happened." I look up into her eyes.

"Oh no." She and Ally were there for me during my whole relationship with Cole last year. They know how he can get. I don't know why I ever decided to date him.

My phone beeps and I'm praying that it's not Cole. But sure enough that crazy fucker would be texting me after what he just did.

From: Cole

I'm sorry kylie

From: Cole

I still love you kylie I can't live without you

From: Cole

I'll be the best father to your kids believe me

From: Cole

Kylie you better answer me!!

"He's so crazy! I'm blocking his number." I fumble with my phone. "You know he'll just text you from a different phone. We should go get your number changed again. "You're right."

Ally is still passed out so just Maddy and I go out to the phone store to get my number changed. When we get back I text everyone my new number. I immediately get a text from Vernon.

From: Vernon

Why'd you change your number? Are you okay?

To: Vernon ❤

Yeah I guess a lot of fans got a hold of my number some how and they kept calling me so I had to change it

From: Vernon

Okay, just making sure. I love you :]

To: Vernon ❤

I love you too

"You're not gonna tell Vernon?" Maddy asks reading my texts. "No, I'm scared of what his reaction will be."