Interviewing Sebastian (Requested)

Hey guys who are still reading this book, i've decided to not add any OC's on this update or the next few updates because i've forgotten some of there OC's who requested to be in here, and there's to many as well AND some i forgot how there OC's act.... Anyways, i apologize for that, so please do not request me to add your OC in here. But if you request your own OC to do a dare with a smash character, then i will do it BUT your character will only be showing for that update. I hope that's at least fair. If not, i'm sorry. You can still request a dare for any smash character you like and you can still ask me to an interview of your own OC. (If you have requested anything from before, please remind me again so i can do it on the next update!)

Any questions about this, please let me know on the comments or by PM me. :)

~~~

Now, today, as the title says, Angel will be interviewing Sebastian (@Swagmasta211). Enjoy :)

***

Angel: Hello everyone, welcome back to Super Smash Bros. Show 2! I am gladly happy to be back here and start interviewing OC's, ect.! Now, lets begin!

Toon Link: *hands her th flash cards*

Angel: *takes them with a thank you and goes threw it* Alright, today i will interviewing an OC, Sebastian! *claps*

Croud: *claps and cheers*

Sebastian: *comes in and sits next to Angel* Hey Angel *smiles*

Angel: Hello Sebastian! It's nice to see you here today! May I ask you a few questions? *returns the smile*

Sebastian: Sure

Angel: Great! First question, What powers do you appose?

Sebastian: I can turn into a Pokemon, wings, and elemental powers

Angel: Amazing! Next question, what kind of weapons to you use?

Sebastian: Sword on heroes, dual blasters that can turn into any gun and bow and arrows

Angel: Really? Thats awesome! Next question, do you have a love interest?
Sebastian: Yes i do, her name is Mariah. *blushes*

Angel: Aww, thats cute! Last question, tell me a little more about yourself! *sits back on the couch*

Sebastian: Well, im an out going person, i love pranks, and I turn into a wolf when I'm mad

Angel: Ah, i see. Well, i hope no one provokes you then

Sebastian: I hope not *chuckles*

Angel: *nods* Alright, thats all for today show everyone! Thanks for coming! Will see next time! *waves at the camera*

Ness: *playing his own amiibo character with Toon link*

***

THIS UPDATE IS NOT EDITED.

If you like to leave a dare or request an interview, feel free to do so! :)

~Angel♥