The new job

You were waking up in the morning when You saw the clock .6:00 am "Oh MY GOD! "have to go to school". You got up, got dress and ran to the school bus. 

🌟🌟🌟time skip🌟🌟🌟
3:00pm finally school is over. You were walking back home and You stop at a store and grabed a newspaper. You saw a summer job at the new's Freddy's fazbear pizzeria .When you got home You grabbed your phone and call.

"Um hello my name is y/n , I want to apply for the night guard job."

" Okay what's your shirt size" the manager said .

"I'm small" you said.

"Okay them meet me at 11:00 in the front door and I will give you a tour" he said.

"Okay" you replied.

Your pov
You were getting ready to go meet the manager . You remember that you went to Freddy's fazbears pizzeria wen you were a kid. Your
favorite animatronic was foxy at those times. You smiled as you remembered.

It was 10:45 you decides to go to the pizzeria early since it's was you first day .

🌟🌟🌟 time skip 🌟🌟🌟

When you got to the pizzeria you saw the manager waiting at the front door .

" hi " you said

"Oh hi I didn't saw you " he said

" It's okay don't worry " you said

" I think you are y/n , you call for the night guard job " he replied

" Oh yes that's right "

" Okay come I'll give you a tour " he said firmly

Mike pov
Well today the new night guard is coming . I hope she doesn't dies at the first night .

Manager pov
"Okay mike this is Y/N  the new night guard.

Your pov
"Hi nice meeting you mike "
Mike pov

"Hi nice to meet you too Y/N we will be taking turns in the night shift, Hope you don't Die soon"
You pov

Did he said " Hope you don't Die soon". NO it might be me hallucinating.

Manager pod
" Okay now that's done let me show you around "
You pov
We walk to the stage and there were 3 robots ( animatronics) a bunny, a chicken and a bear.

Manager pov
Ok this is Freddy the bear , bunny  the rabbit and chica the chicken.
Oh and there one more foxy the pirate he's out of order in pirate cove .
"Oh and you shift begins at 12:00"