FIRST NIGTH

Your pov
It was 11:50 when mike and the manager left . You were hungry so you went to the kitchen and grab a slice of pizza.when the clock ran 12:00 you went to the office.
"First night can't be that bad right"you thought. When the phone ran.

Phone guy
" hello,hello welcome to Freddy's fazbears pizzeria. Uh, I wanted to record a message for me to help you In you first night. I finish up my last week now as a matter of fact. So know it can be a bit overwhelming but there's nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronics characters do get a bit quirky at night , but do I blame them? NO if o were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit il be a little inrritable at night too. The characters do wander a bit. Uh, they're left in a free roaming mode at night."but hey first day can be a breeze ".

Your pov
"Ok that's not so bad I think "
There were two doors and a tablet on the desk to check the cameras .
You took the tablet turn it on and saw chica , Bonnie an Freddy were still at the stage , you check foxy " nobody is gone that's good " you said.
You check again the cameras and " shit Bonnie and Chica are gone where are they i'm gonna die".
You turn the light and there was Bonnie you scream and went running to the door but it was to late it wouldn't close "oh no I'm gonna die I'm gonna die ". You were scared as you saw that everything went black you pass out . Chica was on the bathroom when she heard you scream.
Bonnie pov
I was on the door when I saw the night guard " she's kind of cute " NO I have to kill her .when I hear her scream " I'm gonna die I'm gonna die ". When I look she have pass out . I grave her and took her to the kitchen were foxy , chica and  Freddy where sitting.

" Freddy she pass out " I said

" well put her on the counter she will wake up soon" Freddy said

"Poor lass she's kind of cute do " foxy said

" oh stop it you " chica said

"What te jealous" foxy said

"NO! Just quit it already " chica said angrily

"Stop it you too" Freddy screams

Your pov
You where waking up when you saw four shadows . You remember the animatronics you started to scream " please don't kill me ". When you feel cold hand touch your face and a kind voice say

"We won't kill ye lass"
Foxy pov
I saw the lass waking up and started to scream " please don't kill me " I touch her face and said
"We won't kill ye lass ".

You pov
"The what are you gonna do to me now " you said scared
" NOTHING you must go now " Freddy said seriously

You where gonna answer when you hear the clock sound 6:00.
You ran to the exit and got to your car .
Im really sorry about the cliffhanger I hope you like it do :)