Ron Weasley x Reader

It was a week until the end of your fourth year at Hogwarts. you didn't want to go back and stay with your uncle but, you had no one else to stay with.

********* the next day*********

You were in the Great hall trying to study for your last potions test when you felt someone sit down beside you. You looked up from your book to see it was Ron Weasley one of your best friends since the first train ride to Hogwarts ( and you many or may not have a crush on him.)

Ron asked," (Y/n) do you want to come and stay at my house this summer?"

"I would love to,but are you sure that I won't be a burden?", you asked.

" A burden, how could you possibly be a burden and besides you are one of my best friends," Ron replied.

"Okay, then I'd love to stay with you,"you answered.

**** skip to when you arrive at the Burrow cause I'm to lazy to write more dialogue ****

"Wow this place is amazing Ron."

"It's not much but it's home," Ron said with a dull tone.

Mrs.Weasley greeted you at the door with a big hug and said, " (Y/n), right Ronald told me you were pretty, but you're even prettier than he described." You and Ron both blushed like mad and you thanked her for being so kind.

*******Later During Supper********

"So this is the young Gryffindor girl that you are always speaking about,saying she has a perfect smile and laugh and other stuff we don't pay attention to," Fred asked

"Shut up,"Ron replied blushing.

"So you admit that you do talk about how much you love her more than a friend," George said winking.

By this time both you and Ron looked as red as the Weasleys' hair.The rest of dinner went by very awkwardly with the twins constantly making jokes about the blushes on your faces. But half way through dinner Mrs. Weasley scolded both of them and sent them to their room. A few minutes later the dishes had been cleared and Mrs. Weasley was washing them, Ron looked at you and tilted his head toward the door. You understanding him you got up and walk toward the door with Ron following you closely.

A soon as the door had closed Ron started mumbling apologizes and telling you not to listen to anything the twins had had said. You wanted to tell him it was okay, that you liked him to as more then a friend, but he kept talking. And you stopped him the only way you thought of, by kissing him lightly on the lips. He hesitated for a second but kissed back and pulled you closer.

You pulled apart quickly when you heard the door opening and seeing the twins standing in front of both of you. Both of you knowing you are in for a long summer of teasing from them.