Last Post Ever

Dear Y/N,
I know this year we didn't get to celebrate the Fourth of July like we used to in California,so I thought you might like the surprise... just don't get expelled.

Love, your favorite older brother

This letter was attacked to the box your owl dropped off this afternoon. Opening the mystery box you see it is full of fireworks.
Back when you lived in America the Fourth of July was your favorite because of the fireworks. Some of your most prized memories are going to firework show on the California beach with you family, so getting fireworks was the best gift you've gotten in awhile
Your plan was to head into the Forbidden Forest a little after midnight and have your own personal firework show.

The forest is dead silent until the first swoosh of the firework. Then another and another, however this show isn't as personal as you thought it was.

Watching carefully behind you is fifth year Fred Weasley who had been sneaking into Hagrid's garden when the first explosive popped in the sky. As curious as ever he headed into the forest and found you sitting surrounded by unlit fireworks and used matches.
"Are those muggle fireworks?" he asks. Startled by the sudden question you race to your feet, relieved it's only Fred.

"You almost gave me a heart attack. But yeah there muggle fireworks. My brother sent them to me because he remembers how much loved watching the shows when we lived in America," you reply. "You can join me if you want. I only have a few more to light."

"Only if I get to light them," Fred says while walking closer towards you.

He light the final fireworks and takes seat right next to you. As you look up in awe at the golden fireworks raining down Fred can't help but smile to himself.