a beautiful relationship

pewds p.o.v.

omg i miss marzia the way she kissed me the way she woke me up in the morning i miss our vlogs and how she would play games with me. i miss my little italian gf she was so beautiful. i strated making out with her but i forgot ken was there.

"felix baby come on" ken pulled me off of marzia i totally forgot he was there

"i'm sorry ken i miss marzia but i love you"

"it's ok babe i forgive you" ken kissed me

"ok ken you aree so adorable"

"you too felix"

"goodbye felix" and marzia left

3rd person p.o.v.

felix started crying for he missed his ex gf who did not understand he was gay ken walked up to pewds who was crying in his hands and hugged him while hugging him felix put his head on kens chest and cried he cried for hours ken just stood there calming felix down a bit telling him it would be ok. that is what made ken and felix have a beautiful relationship if one was feeling blue the other one was always there for them. felix and ken played video games for about two hours they had a video made and kept playing just to pass time.

later...

kens p.o.v.

felix and i were still alone we were so bored so we decided to watch a movie.

"hey felix wanna watch a movie babe"

"sure"

"okay"

i sat on the couch waiting for felix when he came out he  layed down on the couch with his head in my lap. i just love my bf that swede is adorable as f. i thought i was the only one who thought his accent was cute when he said ch and it was funny when cry brought that up and when i told him to say ninja. any way this is what happened. he was watching the movie while i was stroking his beautiful hair and he looked me right in the eyes i love it when he does that i stroked his hair and caressed his face whilst he caressed mine we just stared in eachothers eyes for what seemed an eternity he looked as if he was going to speak but didn't so he pushed my head down and pulled his head up and kissed me i never felt this way before.

"i love you ken"

"i love you too felix"

"i want to be with you forever ken"

"dido with you"

"wanna move in ken"

"sure babe"

felix kissed me again and we went to my house to pack my things. i officially moved in marzia still had some stuff to pick up. so we waited and she showed up LAUGHING! we looked and she was with.... CRY. i could tell that my little swede was getting mad i had to tell him it would be ok and rub his back alot.

"hello CRY"

"morning FELIX"

"what are you doing here CRY"

"didn't you hear"

"NO IN FACT I DIDN'T"

"marzia and i are together" and kissed marzia in front of felix and he nearly spazzed

so i kissed him to make marzia jealous i just hate it when she hurts him like that.