Chapter 7

Harry's POV
Suddenly everything goes blurry. I wake up in a large bed, beside me a boy sleeps. It's Louis.

I think about my weird dream. Why was I a girl? I get up to go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror
"Yup same old Harry." I say.
I look at my long brown messy hair before throwing it up in a bun. I yawn and slowly walk back to bed, trying hard not to wake a very tired Louis. I slowly drift off.

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed and a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen downstairs.  I climb down the stairs and enter the kitchen, half asleep still. Louis is making some very delicious looking waffles.
"Good morning babe, what kind of waffles are those? They smell like cinnamon," I say, stomach growling.

"Oh, haha I just found a can of cinnamon buns and I decided to make 'em into waffles. They're cinnawaffles!" He shouts excitedly.

"Cinnawaffles sound great right now." I say as I make my way over to the coffee machine pouring myself a nice cup. This is just what I need right now to wake me up.

"You know, I was just going to grab a box of cornflakes for us to eat this morning but when I opened the pantry all of the cornflakes were gone. Did you eat three boxes already?" Louis asks me, concerned.

"Huh? You're kidding I didn't even touch those cornflakes yet." I make my way over to the pantry and just as he said, all the cornflakes were gone.
"How strange," I whisper to myself.